About the role
We are looking to accelerate the adoption of our product suite by creating a new core Academy team focused on delivering online learning courses and certification programs for the user Community.
We are looking for a Leader for the new Academy team who will be in charge of managing the team and playing the role of a Technical Product Owner for the new Academy platform.
What you’ll be doing
- Act as a Product Owner for the online Academy platform
- Accountable for the content published on the platform, its stability, its functionality and user satisfaction
- Overall owner of the holistic product roadmap for the online platform: both in terms of new learning content under the form of learning courses and certification programs and new custom functionalities required to meet the needs of external and (internal) FintechOS users
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders from different departments to agree efficient ways of working, agree on learning priorities and ensure that appropriate people are dedicated to continuously generate relevant online learning materials for FintechOS users worldwide
- Manage and coordinate the team so that agreed roadmap is delivered on time and with excellent user satisfaction
- Will report into the VP of Product Excellence and Support
What you have
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Product Development
- Proven experience in selecting, implementing and administering online LMS (e-learning) platforms with worldwide audience within IT software learning industry
- Minimum 3 years of experience in e-learning industry
- Fluency in English, spoken and written
Nice to have
- Relevant previous experience in working with Instructional Designer teams
- A string plus if handling products in Banking and Insurance industry
Other skills and competencies required
- Strong Product Owner skills
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills
- Ability to communicate with impact to influence key stakeholders
- Experience in managing learning vendors
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong detail-orientation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries of the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene.
- We are a venture-backed business started in Bucharest, with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, UK, and North America.
- Scaling globally at a high speed: 200+ people, 3 countries, with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
- More than 40+ institutions run on FintechOS technology including Erste Bank, Société Générale, Scotiabank, Nationale-Nederlanden, Hyperion Insurance Group, Vienna Insurance Group and many more. We operate in 20 markets, across four continents with a total of $85bn in assets under management and we have offices in London, Amsterdam and Bucharest.
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst top technology companies in Europe and EMEA