Account-Based Marketing Manager
Who we are in a nutshell
👋🏻 Hi, we are FintechOS! We are an award-winning provider of SaaS-based end-to-end financial technology to digitally ambitious banks and insurers. We offer financials the speed and flexibility to create personalized and complete digital journeys through fully automated processes.
FintechOS LightHouse allows institutions to start small, think big, and scale fast – with its unique low-code, plug-and-play approach, FintechOS empowers banks and insurers to build and launch unique products and customers.
We are seeking a data-driven Account-Based Marketing Manager with experience in B2B multi-channel marketing who values quick wins but is also passionate about innovating and taking programs from “good enough” to “really good.”
Working from home in the US with a diverse team across North America and Europe, you will play a key role in growing our North American market, collaborating with our regional Marketing Director and Sales leaders.
In this role, you will create and orchestrate multi-touch, multi-channel account-based marketing programs that grow the sales pipeline and accelerate the sales cycle.
You will work collaboratively and cross-functionally, aligning closely with marketing, product marketing, sales development, and sales team members.
Your key success metrics will include opportunity generation, increasing account engagement, and driving sales cycle velocity.
- Strategize, execute, and optimize a data-driven ABM strategy to achieve pipeline generation and velocity goals
- Develop and deploy multi-channel ABM campaigns, including crafting strategy, aligning internal teams, and project managing execution
- Leverage multiple channels, including paid media, e-mail, webinars, events, direct mail, and content marketing
- Apply an experimentation mindset to ABM campaigns to drive, test, learn, and optimize
- Iterate and optimize campaigns based on data and analysis of ABM campaigns and tactics
- Collaborate with the regional marketing director, sales leaders, and product marketing (sales and marketing interlock) to select key accounts and craft hyper-relevant, tailored programs
- Deliver account research and analysis to drive ABM strategies
- Provide ongoing reporting, campaign insights and pacing toward goals to stakeholders
- Partner with the regional marketing director, sales, and sales development to build integrated campaign motions
- Work closely with marketing ops to support high-performance ABM marketing tools and integrations
- Become a power user of 6sense, creating and monitoring segments and campaigns
- Contribute to documentation of processes and best practices in our handbook for marketing and sales teams to reference
- Manage ABM campaign budgets and external agencies/freelancers
- 3+ years of experience in marketing campaigns, with the desire to learn more about account-based marketing
- Highly organized and efficient with the ability to develop and execute against an evolving plan
- Able to clearly communicate new ideas, products, and campaigns to both internal and external stakeholders
- Team player able to work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Strong project management, time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and product teams
- CRM/marketing automation experience (Hubspot ideal)
- Experience with ABM tools (6sense ideal)
- Proactive self-starter, demonstrating high initiative and critical thinking
- Proven ability to think strategically, but with exceptional attention to detail in execution
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries in the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene.
- We are a venture-backed business started in Bucharest, with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, the UK, and North America.
- Scaling globally at a high speed: 200+ people, 3 countries, with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
- More than 40+ institutions run on FintechOS technology including Erste Bank, Société Générale, Scotiabank, Nationale-Nederlanden, Hyperion Insurance Group, Vienna Insurance Group and many more. We operate in 20 markets, across four continents with a total of $85bn in assets under management and we have offices in London, Amsterdam, Bucharest, and New York.
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst the top technology companies in Europe and EMEA