Account Executive – UK
About the role
We are currently looking for an Account Executive to focus on the banking division.
What you’ll be doing
- Drive new business sales within a chosen customer segment
- Engage C-Level executives and build compelling partnership proposals
- Articulate the value proposition of FintechOS to potential prospects
- Develop relationships with the new customers and identify potential new revenue opportunities across the territory
- Lead complex sales-cycles across multiple countries for international customers
- Ensure a smooth interlock with the professional services team for increased customer satisfaction at all stages of the sales and delivery process
- Work collaboratively with the other departments and team members to help nurture a results-driven team-orientated company culture
- Build partnership proposals and assist with RFP responses to potential clients
What you have
- Experience in a Sales or Account executive position with a strong ability to focus on identifying a need or opportunity and tailor the messaging towards the business objectives
- Relevant experience working within the Financial sector
- Have worked and understand the challenges and opportunities of a start-up environment
- Ability to sell in a consultative approach by understanding the customer needs and challenging them on solutions while always working on the sales closure
- A strong eye for organization, process and being detail oriented while multitasking on numerous sales conversations at once
- A good understanding of SaaS, preferably digital transformation technology, and delivery models and how they apply to the financial services industry
- In addition to being a team player, you should be able to work closely with Presales and other departments to ensure processes run smoothly
- Experience with various sales tools and technologies
- MEDDIC or another sales methodology trained
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries of the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene.
- We are a venture-backed business started in Bucharest, with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, UK, and North America.
- Scaling globally at a high speed: 200+ people, 3 countries, with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
- More than 40+ institutions run on FintechOS technology including Erste Bank, Société Générale, Scotiabank, Nationale-Nederlanden, Hyperion Insurance Group, Vienna Insurance Group and many more. We operate in 20 markets, across four continents with a total of $85bn in assets under management and we have offices in London, Amsterdam and Bucharest.
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst top technology companies in Europe and EMEA