Application Support Engineer
Who we are in a nutshell
👋🏻 Hi, we are FintechOS! we are on a mission to transform how people engage with everyday financial services. Using innovative tools and a deep understanding of the customer journey, our mission is to bring effortless, personalized experiences to everyone.
We empower organizations to become truly customer-centric, helping them to adopt a data-driven approach, and consolidate critical data from multiple sources like databases, legacy systems or IoT devices. This connectivity accelerates processing, automation, and above all, the delivery of a streamlined experience. Our tech integrates customer data at every level of the customer journey – from the product catalog to the app. These capabilities free our clients to tailor products, workflows, and interactions to a segment of one.
FintechOS Lighthouse, our customer-centric platform for banking enables the delivery of smarter, profitable products and personalized experiences. Pre-built functionality and low code empower organizations to create value quickly. Move away from legacy systems or keep them in place – it’s all possible. FintechOS Northstar, our customer-centric platform for insurance lets insurers deliver clever products, at a faster rate. Our platform makes continuous innovation and fast go-to-market a reality. At the same time, it reduces cost via end-to-end digital customer journeys and increased efficiencies.
At FintechOS, the Implementation Support team keeps a special place: we are the experts our partners and customers rely on when they bump into challenges. We are supported and supporting internal colleagues, as we do not operate nor think in siloes.
The below principles are very dear and close to our heart, if you find the professional self-adhering to these, then you might like working with us.
Team on a Mission
We like to think of us as being a team of expert enablers, who’s only focus, and mission is to wildly empower and fuel the growth of our customers and partners champions!
We are listening, paying attention to what our customers and partners have to say. We use clear, concise language to ensure the highest level of transparency to our customers and partners, no matter the urgency or impact of the challenge ahead.
We are aware of the impact of our actions and inactions. We own and learn from our mistakes. We like to call this progress. We will always treat with responsibility all our interactions with customers and partners.
Through the quality of our services and the dedication of our team, we are set to nurture a trust-based relationship with our customers and partners. We will always be there for you.
Do the right thing
Or what do we do when no one else is looking? We act with integrity and openness, always ready to jump in our customer’s or partner’s shoes.
What you’ll be doing
We are currently looking for an Application Support Engineer that will have the following responsibilities:
- Always be there for our partners and do what is best to ensure smooth experience when operating the FintechOS products. Our partner’s success is our success.
- Practice empathy in each interaction and make use of positive professional language to facilitate flawless end2end communication
- Assists in the identification, analysis, and resolution of technology problems
- Mentors partners and customers on business knowledge and technology
- Own the response time of incoming support queries and the Satisfaction Rating of your team interactions
- Drive the internal triage, escalation, incident management and service fulfillment
- Constant follow-up on active queries to ensure transparency and keep our partners informed
- Collaborate with other Support functions and peer teams to ensure best-in-class services
- Contribute to the daily support ceremonies
- Coordinate external online meetings when needed
- Give and receive constant constructive feedback
What you have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education
- Willingness to constantly learn, improve, and share your knowledge with the team
- Professional experience in application support or similar, while supporting SaaS products, preferably in the fintech industry
- Familiarized with CRM tools, ticketing systems (Jira, Zendesk or similar)
- Positive, can-do attitude and ability to work in a team
- No problem working in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable using MS SQL Server Management Studio (or similar)
- Able to analyze and interpret sections of source code
- Web debugging experience
- Exposure to REST APIs and API Clients (Postman or similar)
Nice to have
- ability to design and implement data models in SQL
- good handle of HTML and CSS, including the Bootstrap library
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries of the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- We are a venture-backed business started in 2017 with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, UK, and North America
- Scaling globally at a high speed: 200+people, 3 countries, with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
- More than 40+ institutions run on FintechOS technology including Erste Bank, Société Générale, Scotiabank, Nationale-Nederlanden, Hyperion Insurance Group, Vienna Insurance Group and many more. We operate in 20 markets, across four continents with a total of $85bn in assets under management and we have offices in London, Amsterdam and Bucharest (soon opening in Dubai, Singapore and New York)
- FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst top technology companies in Europe and EMEA