Business Development Representative – German Speaking
About the Role
The Business Development Representative will be the first point of contact to a new potential client for FintechOS. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for creating new opportunities within our existing customer base, as well as identifying and developing new opportunities into successful and happy customers in the German market.
What you’ll be doing:
- Finding and developing new markets and generating sales pipeline
- Being able to efficiently research organizations and individuals to identify new opportunities.
- Having the ability to generate leads and contact potential clients to establish relationships and arrange presentation meetings
- You will work as a liaison between the marketing and the sales team; Your activities will be integrated into the broader marketing programs plan and you will also work with the Account Managers on joint account plans.
- You will engage with our target audience to generate a consistent pipeline of leads and demo requests for the Account Management team – using a mix of activities: prospecting, email sequences, personalized emails, social interactions/social selling & research. Your activities will be aligned with the sales objectives and company growth strategy.
What you’ll have
- Relevant experience (minimum of 3 years);
- Analytical thinking
- Exceptional communication skills, delivered in a confident engaging and open manner
- A motivated self-starter, takes ownership and is fully accountable for own performance
- Highly ambitious with drive, determination and curiosity, results oriented
- Excellent commercial and business acumen
- Able to overcome objections and articulate value
- Proven success in contributing within a team environment
- Languages – German plus English. Additional languages are an advantage
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries of the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- According to TechCrunch editor Mike Butcher’s Europa awards, FintechOS was 2020’s hottest fintech startup
- We’re a venture-backed, global business, started in Bucharest, with $85 billion in assets, and a list of international clients in 20 markets across Europe, the UK, and North America
- We’re scaling up fast with a 100% YOY growth rate, over 400 people, and offices in London, New York, Amsterdam and Bucharest
- More than 40 institutions currently run on the FintechOS platform, including Erste Bank, Société Générale, Scotiabank, Nationale-Nederlanden, Hyperion, and Vienna
- Deloitte ranked us as FAST 50 and FAST 500 top technology companies in EMEA
- Most recently, we won a Gold Stevie Award for best technical support solution – computer services