Business Development Representative
*Please apply with a cover letter and a resume
About the role
We are searching for a Business Development Representative looking to progress their sales career within the technology sector. As a BDE you will be reporting into the Head Of Business Development, you are tasked with identifying, contacting and qualifying leads through cold calling, email and social campaigns across defined territories focusing on the Benelux region.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic self-starter with a keen interest in financial technology, a can-do attitude and the desire to succeed.
What you have
- Minimum of 2-3 years in a sales role
- Fluency in Dutch & English
- Results orientated and comfortable working in a metric driven environment
- Excellent phone, writing and listening skills
- Interest in technology and financial services
- Strong time management & organisation skills
- Fluency in other European languages
- Experience using HubSpot
- Understanding of financial services industry
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries of the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene.
- We are a venture-backed business started in Bucharest, with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, UK, and North America.
- Scaling globally at a high speed: 200+ people, 3 countries, with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
- More than 40+ institutions run on FintechOS technology including Erste Bank, Société Générale, Scotiabank, Nationale-Nederlanden, Hyperion Insurance Group, Vienna Insurance Group and many more. We operate in 20 markets, across four continents with a total of $85bn in assets under management and we have offices in London, Amsterdam and Bucharest.
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst top technology companies in Europe and EMEA