Who we are in a nutshell
👋🏻 Hi, we are FintechOS! We are the global leader in fintech enablement, with a mission to make fintech innovation available to every company. The FintechOS platform simplifies and accelerates the launching, servicing, and expansion of financial products and services, helping businesses recognize value up to ten times sooner than with other approaches: with FintechOS, banks, insurance providers, and other companies can get up and running with new financial solutions in as little as 12 weeks.
About the role
Do you love creating snappy headlines? Do well-structured sentences bring you joy? Do you have a knack for creating content that engages and informs? If so, we want you to join our team at FintechOS as our Content Marketing Specialist. In this role, you will be responsible for creating, editing, and publishing a variety of content (including blog posts, articles, ebooks, infographics, social media posts, and more) to promote the FintechOS brand and drive leads.
Reporting to the Content & Communications Director, you will collaborate with various stakeholders to execute content strategies. You will be responsible for writing content to align with our content calendar and projects are completed on schedule. To be successful in this role, you must be a strong writer with excellent editing and proofreading skills. You should also be proactive, detail-oriented, and able to work independently.
This role is very “hands-on” and has the unique opportunity to learn how content marketing strategies are created and how these strategies support overall marketing and business goals.
What you’ll be doing
- Write, edit, and proofread compelling copy for a variety of marketing collateral including social media posts, blog posts, articles, e-books, infographics, email campaigns, and more
- Work with the Content & Communications Director to ensure that all content is on-brand and visually appealing
- Manage the company’s social media accounts and social media calendar
- Act as owner of the company blog and utilize SEO best practices to ensure that all content is properly optimized for traffic
- Execute on the editorial calendar to ensure timely delivery of all content
- Work with Marketing Ops to monitor analytics and gauge the effectiveness of each piece of content and make necessary adjustments
- Stay up to date on industry trends and topics and help develop innovative ideas for content
- Research and interview subject matter experts to gather information
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and adjust priorities as needed to meet deadlines
- Perform quality assurance checks on all content before publication
What you’ll have
- Relevant professional writing experience, with a strong portfolio of work
- Exceptional research, editing, and proofreading skills
- Experience with basic graphic design (Canva, Figma)
- Ability to distil complex topics into clear and concise language
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Experience executing content marketing campaigns
- Experience managing and growing social media accounts
- We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries in the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
- At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers.
- We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- We are a venture-backed business co-headquartered in New York and London
- We have a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in North America and Europe.
- Our customers range from global strategic companies like Groupe Société Générale, Admiral Group, and BPCE Oney, to game-changing players like Vibrant, eMag, and Howden
- Our partners include both niche consulting agencies and global consulting firms and systems integrators, including Deloitte, EY, and PWC.