Customer Success Manager
Who we are in a nutshell:
👋🏻 Hi, we are FintechOS! we are on a mission to transform how people engage with everyday financial services. Using innovative tools and a deep understanding of the customer journey, our mission is to bring effortless, personalized experiences to everyone.
We empower organizations to become truly customer-centric, helping them to adopt a data-driven approach, and consolidate critical data from multiple sources like databases, legacy systems or IoT devices. This connectivity accelerates processing, automation, and above all, the delivery of a streamlined experience. Our tech integrates customer data at every level of the customer journey – from the product catalog to the app. These capabilities free our clients to tailor products, workflows, and interactions to a segment of one.
FintechOS Lighthouse, our customer-centric platform for banking enables the delivery of smarter, profitable products and personalized experiences. Pre-built functionality and low code empower organizations to create value quickly. Move away from legacy systems, or keep them in place – it’s all possible. FintechOS Northstar, our customer-centric platform for insurance lets insurers deliver clever products, at a faster rate. Our platform makes continuous innovation and fast go-to-market a reality. At the same time, it reduces costs via end-to-end digital customer journeys and increases efficiencies.
About the role:
FintechOS is a customer-centric company, and everything we do is driven by a relentless focus on delivering what our customers need.
At the centre of this is the customer success management team which is responsible for managing relationships with our existing customers, building long-term partnerships centred around achieving mutual success and increasing adoption of FintechOS solutions.
Customer success managers (CSMs) are key contact points within FintechOS for our customers. CSMs work very closely with all parts of the FintechOS organisation and collaborate daily with sales, delivery, product and specialist teams to help the partnerships with our customers be successful.
The role reports to the London-based Director of Customer Success.
What You’ll Be Doing
We are hiring a Senior CSM to look after some of FintechOS’ key international accounts across the CEE region. You will be part of a customer-facing team and key responsibilities will include:
• Act as a primary point of contact for key business stakeholders at existing accounts in Romania and Eastern European regions;
• Manage NPS/CSAT surveys and feedback with all customers and create action plans to consistently improve scores;
• Prevent customer and revenue churn by monitoring customer satisfaction levels and taking proactive action to keep customers happy;
• Work closely with the sales team to grow monthly recurring revenue (MRR) across your portfolio of accounts by identifying upsell and growth opportunities;
• Work closely with sales colleagues to ensure there is a long-term joint roadmap in place across all customers;
• Own the customer adoption and enablement strategy at each account, ensuring that customers are successful in understanding how to independently extract maximum value from FintechOS;
• Work closely with the marketing department to acquire case studies, testimonials, reviews and other customer marketing material;
• Act as a mentor and leader for other colleagues in the customer success team.
• 6+ years’ experience in customer success or account management, preferably in a SaaS/subscription-based environment;
• Proven experience working with and influencing international enterprise accounts, preferably within the financial services industry;
• Experience in a technology-driven industry or company;
• You have successfully deployed customer success strategies and playbooks at large enterprise customers e.g. implemented NPS programs, onboarded new customers, and turned account and success plans into tangible results.
• Customer-first mindset, with an inherent commitment to the highest standard of customer service in all circumstances;
• Gravitas and strength of character to lead and direct customer conversations and meetings, including with C-level stakeholders;
• High EQ and empathy levels – must be able to think like the customer, understand their perspective and help them solve problems;
• Proactive approach to making things happen;
• Organised and well-structured, with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders, competing priorities and varying demands all at the same time;
• Ability to quickly identify potential problems and pose solutions independently;
• Comfortable in delicate and high-pressure situations, such as resolving customer issues and handling negative customer feedback.
• Experience in a fast-paced start-up/scale-up environment
• Good knowledge of financial services and markets
• Experience with digital transformation technologies
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries in the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are entirely focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
• We are a venture-backed business started in 2017 with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, the UK, and North America
• Scaling globally at a high speed: 400+people, 5 countries, with a 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
• More than 40+ institutions run on FintechOS technology including Erste Bank, Société Générale, Scotiabank, Nationale-Nederlanden, Hyperion Insurance Group, Vienna Insurance Group and many more. We operate in 20 markets, across four continents with a total of $85bn in assets under management and we have offices in London, Amsterdam, Bucharest and New York.
• FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene
• FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst top technology companies in Europe and EMEA