Digital Consultant – Insurance
Who we are in a nutshell:
👋🏻 Hi, we are FintechOS! We are an award-winning provider of SaaS-based end to end financial technology to digitally ambitious banks and insurers. We offer financials the speed and flexibility to create personalized and complete digital journeys through fully automated processes.
FintechOS LightHouse allows institutions to start small, think big and scale fast – With its unique low-code, plug’n’play approach, FintechOS empowers banks and insurers to build and launch unique products and customer journeys in weeks rather than months.
About the role:
Working in a digital transformation space, we lead and guide our clients through this tough process. This always involves business process changes and the introduction of a highly customised system to meet the needs. We need creditable and experienced people to work on this change under the guidance of our solution designer team, adhering to our vision of creating value and delivering hyper-personalised experience to the end customers. We want to expand our practice with self-motivated people to participate in the success of these change programs.
Digital Consultant is the person in charge of putting the designed content into the system in the implementation project and work in close relation with the client and development teams to achieve the desired outcome. They are responsible for configuring the no-code capabilities, work with the client to create a functional solution design of the system and assist the development and testing activities.
What you’ll be doing:
- Have an up-to-date detailed knowledge of the technology capabilities and how to best use them to achieve the expected result
- Participation or facilitation of the detailed functional design client meetings, documenting the solution specification and providing in depth specification for the development team
- Leading the no-code configuration activities of the project and making sure that the system version is always reflecting the latest design
- Leading/participation in the testing and training activities on the project
- Triage of the reported issues/changes, drive the process of bug fixing and delivery
- Configuration of the no-code technology
- Provide specification for the development team and support the development process
- Quality assurance for the delivered functions
- Training of the internal and external users
- Support the go live process
- Overview the work of the Digital Consultant L1 working on the project
- Mentoring junior colleagues
What you have:
- At least 4 years of working experience in financial institutions/insurance companies, working on complex projects involving business content delivery and IT developments
- Preferably working experience on both client and vendor side
- Business analysis experience/certificate
- Participated in multiple end to end IT projects from requirement gathering to closure (agile, waterfall, hybrid)
- Preferably experience with low code/no code system delivery
- Excellent communication skills (English, written/verbal)
- Deep analytical skill
- Able to work as part of the team but also able to effectively share the workload with other colleagues
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries of the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- According to TechCrunch editor Mike Butcher’s Europa awards, FintechOS was 2020’s hottest fintech startup
- We’re a venture-backed, global business, started in Bucharest, with $85 billion in assets, and a list of international clients in 20 markets across Europe, the UK, and North America
- We’re scaling up fast with a 100% YOY growth rate, over 400 people, and offices in London, New York, Amsterdam and Bucharest
- More than 40 institutions currently run on the FintechOS platform, including Erste Bank, Société Générale, Scotiabank, Nationale-Nederlanden, Hyperion, and Vienna
- Deloitte ranked us as FAST 50 and FAST 500 top technology companies in EMEA
- Most recently, we won a Gold Stevie Award for best technical support solution – computer services