Director of Communications & Content Marketing
Who we are in a nutshell:
👋🏻 Hi, we are FintechOS! We are an award-winning provider of SaaS-based end-to-end financial technology to digitally ambitious banks and insurers. We offer financials the speed and flexibility to create personalized and complete digital journeys through fully automated processes.
FintechOS LightHouse allows institutions to start small, think big and scale fast. With its unique low-code, Plug’n’Play approach, FintechOS empowers banks and insurers to build and launch unique products and customer journeys in weeks rather than months.
We are looking for a talented Communications & Content Marketing Director with an audience-first mindset to lead our B2B communications strategies. Working from home in the US, managing initially two direct reports based in the UK and Romania, as well as PR agencies in North America and Europe, this is a global player-coach role that will allow you to delve into strategic planning, while also being hands-on with messaging, content creation, PR, and social media.
In this role, you will lead the strategy for and creation of content across the buyer’s journey for multiple GTM segments, manage our social media platforms and Editorial Calendar, work to establish our blog as a leading go-to source in the Fintech market, lead our PR agencies to earn coverage in target publications and optimize our content for search engines (SEO). You will manage our award and speaker’s bureau to support evangelism and thought leadership across our markets.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, your key success metrics will be driving brand awareness through earned coverage, increasing the volume and conversion of inbound leads, and accelerating the buyer’s journey.
- Develop messaging and communication strategies in sync with GTM strategies
- Create or oversee the creation of promotional and informative materials
- Respond to crises or challenging situations quickly and professionally
- Ensure all company materials have consistent and positive messaging and branding
- Manage a team of content & communications staff
- Conduct quality control on all communications
- Develop relationships and work with media outlets and other companies
- Design content marketing strategies, establishing and executing a rich Editorial Calendar that attracts a qualified audience to the company
- Orchestrate digital content strategies across online platforms, including posting content to the website, blog, and social media accounts
- Grow new leads, converting website traffic through calls to action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Write and lead the writing of engaging content, collaborate with freelance designers and writers to produce high-quality content
- Optimize content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Understand the Buyer’s Journey and Buyer Personas, creating compelling content that generates leads, accelerates the sales cycle, removes blockers/objections, and builds brand affinity
- Analyze social media and website/blog analytics to continually improve
- Share content through various channels, ensuring a strong web presence
- Support HR and the executive leadership team for internal communications
- Manage a content marketing/communications budget
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Product Marketing, the Academy, and other groups to develop content
- Experience working in a start-up/scale-up environment, with a passion for thought leadership and interest in category creation
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written, and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and social media analytics
- Experience managing agencies
- 5+ years of relevant B2B tech experience (content marketing, PR, social media, communications)
- Bachelor’s degree (in Marketing or related field that developed research and writing abilities)
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries in the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- We are a venture-backed business started in Bucharest, with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, the UK, and North America
- Scaling globally at a high speed:450+people, 5 countries, with a 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
- More than 40+ institutions run on FintechOS technology including Erste Bank, Société Générale, Scotiabank, Nationale-Nederlanden, Hyperion Insurance Group, Vienna Insurance Group and many more. We operate in 20 markets, across four continents with a total of $85bn in assets under management and we have offices in London, Amsterdam, Bucharest and New York
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst the top technology companies in Europe and EMEA