Director of Content and Communications
About the role:
Our rockstar Director of Content and Communications will develop and oversee an integrated content strategy that encompasses channel selection and focus, editorial governance, and metrics to be applied and aligned with the business’s overall objectives. You need creative vision, collaboration skills, the ability to understand and work with stakeholders, and the ability to see the big picture for this role.
The Director of Content may collaborate with managers in order to help shape the company’s vision for their offerings. They also review data about their audience so that they can ensure the subject matter they’re providing is relevant to their audience. They may work with sales, marketing professionals in order to determine how to expand the audience for their network. This director will provide the focus for the content to their reporting team, train them to authenticate information through proper research and provide training about how to write or produce material that will be compelling and appropriate for their intended audience. They oversee the distribution of this content through the platforms they work with, and they help ensure that their team meets production deadlines.
Who we are in a nutshell:
Hi, we are FintechOS! We are an award-winning end-to-end provider of SaaS-based end to end financial technology to digitally ambitious banks and insurers. Unlike providers with lengthy and laborious rip and replace digital transformation strategies that require high levels of technical expertise and investment, FintechOS allows institutions to start small, think big and scale fast.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will lead and inspire the development of first-class content by the content department personnel along with other production means inclusive of videos, infographics, blogs, and data visualization in order to ensure optimal delivery of content to target audiences across multiple channels.
- You will design and implement measurement systems that actively measure, manage, optimize and communicate the performance of the content put out by the business against the business’s operational objectives and strategies.
- Create storylines and thought leadership content in various mediums (print, voice, video) for pitching to media and/or on owned channels, securing a leadership position in share of voice
- You will have a brand publisher mindset: create the content our audience is looking for and then optimize the path from top to bottom of the funnel (buyer journey).
- Write long- and short-form content across all marketing and advertising channels.
- Be an expert in our customer segments and personas and masterfully drive engagement across multiple products.
- Analyze existing content, identify, and implement recommendations for improving content.
- Working closely with stakeholders to create accessible, understandable, actionable, and engaging content.
- Leading content strategy work sessions and presentations.
- Defining and socializing content specifications for core product and related touch points.
- Build and manage a team of writers, social media strategists and comms creators who are goaled on traffic + product sign-ups
What you have:
- +9 years of relevant work experience and a minimum of 4 years of managing experience
- Fintech or financial services is a must.
- Experience as a leader and practitioner: editing, copywriting, scriptwriting, content strategy, market research, information architecture, SEO, and storytelling for video and websites.
- Experience managing expectations of and presenting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with content strategy practice, including enterprise site redesigns.
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with popular content management systems.
- Experience with social media management.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content.
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement.
- Strong leadership qualities.
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries of the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- We are a venture-backed business with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, UK, MENA and North America
- Scaling globally at a high speed: 300+ people, 3 countries with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
- More than 40+ institutions run on FintechOS technology including Erste Bank, Societe Generale, Scotia bank, Nationale Nederlanden, Hyperion Insurance Group, Vienna Insurance Group and many more. We operate in 20 markets, across four continents with a total of $85bn in assets under management and we have offices in London, Amsterdam, and Bucharest.
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst top technology companies in Europe and EMEA
- FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene
To find out more please visit our website: https://fintechos.com/.