Enterprise Integration Architect
About the role
Seeking someone with extensive Enterprise Integration Architecture experience at a Senior level, who will be aligned to and will be working inside the FintechOS’ office of the CTO and client teams working on multiple organization integrations.
Enterprise Architects define and ensure a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology. They go beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change, which may also be supported and enabled by IT. Enterprise Architects define services from a business perspective, both with and without automation. They make an initial grouping of services in components, using principles based on objectives and constraints. They have deep business and industry expertise, are familiar with industry standards, and can work at the boardroom and senior management level.
What you have
You will work as an integration lead able to drive the product vision and implementation as well as aid in the design and implementation of a complex solution clients. You are acknowledged internally and externally as a thought leader, are seen as a role model in the community, and can operate effectively at the highest levels within national and multinational organizations.
- Must have a strong strategic background with leadership skills
- Experience making integration and reporting design decisions across multiple integration and reporting platforms
- Experience making integration architecture decisions across multiple business systems
- Experience across broad enterprise landscape ranging from Business/Application/Infrastructure architecture
- Experience/knowledge of Enterprise Architecture and preferably relevant certification (TOGAF/IAF/ArchiMate)
- Experienced in Agile Architectures, Cloud strategies and migrations, Product Development, DevOps, and Security covering both Infrastructure and Applications
- Experience leading decision-making in a complex organizational environment
- Demonstrated background in multiple relevant technology platforms
- Demonstrated excellent written/verbal communication skills, technical documentation skills, user liaison skills, and personal interaction abilities including effective negotiation skills
- Ability and experience in interacting with Executive Leadership to secure buy-ins
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Experience facilitating meetings, constructively addressing input and criticism, and resolving conflicts
- Qualification: 15+ years of experience; Bachelor’s degree
- Should be master in Business Knowledge, Integration & Orchestration, Functional Architecture Design, Technical Solution Design
- Should have experience in Business Analysis, Risk & Quality Management
- Should be proficient in Software Engineering
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries of the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene.
- We are a venture-backed business started in Bucharest, with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, UK, and North America.
- Scaling globally at a high speed: 200+ people, 3 countries, with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
- More than 40+ institutions run on FintechOS technology including Erste Bank, Société Générale, Scotiabank, Nationale-Nederlanden, Hyperion Insurance Group, Vienna Insurance Group and many more. We operate in 20 markets, across four continents with a total of $85bn in assets under management and we have offices in London, Amsterdam and Bucharest.
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst top technology companies in Europe and EMEA