Head of Content
About the role
Our Rockstar Head of Content will develop and oversee an integrated content strategy that encompasses channel selection and focus, editorial governance, and metrics to be applied and aligned with the business’s overall objectives.
We are looking for someone who possesses the ability to think both creatively and analytically. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
You’ll work collaboratively with UX designers, visual designers, and product managers to create customer-centric experiences to help FintechOS business prospects and customers discover and use our services and products.
What you’ll be doing
- You will lead and inspire the development of first-class content by the content department personnel along with other production means inclusive of videos, infographics, blogs, and data visualization in order to ensure optimal delivery of content to target audiences across multiple channels.
- You will design and implement measurement systems that actively measure, manage, optimize and communicate the performance of the content put out by the business against the business’s operational objectives and strategies.
- You will have a brand publisher mindset: create the content our audience is looking for and then optimize the path from top to bottom of the funnel (buyer journey).
- Write long- and short-form content across all marketing and advertising channels.
- Be an expert in our customer segments and personas and masterfully drive engagement across multiple products.
- Develop and manage the editorial calendar and organization workflows.
- Analyzing existing content, testing, and improving the content over time.
- Analyze existing content, identify, and implement recommendations for improving content.
- Working closely with stakeholders to create accessible, understandable, actionable, and engaging content.
- Leading content strategy work sessions and presentations.
- Defining and socializing content specifications for core product and related touch points.
What you have
- +7 years of relevant work experience
- Fintech or financial services is a must.
- Writing, copywriting, scriptwriting, and editing; long-form is a must.
- Experience with content strategy practice, including enterprise site redesigns
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with popular content management systems
- Experience with social media management
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content
- Ability to develop content that provokes engagement
- Strong leadership qualities
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries of the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- We are a venture-backed business with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, UK, MENA and North America
- Scaling globally at a high speed: 300+ people, 3 countries with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
- More than 40+ institutions run on FintechOS technology including Erste Bank, Société Générale, Scotiabank, Nationale-Nederlanden, Hyperion Insurance Group, Vienna Insurance Group and many more. We operate in 20 markets, across four continents with a total of $85bn in assets under management and we have offices in London, Amsterdam and Bucharest (soon opening in Dubai, Singapore and New York)
- FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst top technology companies in Europe and EMEA