Implementation Project Manager – Digital Banking
Who we are in a nutshell
👋🏻 Hi, we are FintechOS! We are an award-winning provider of SaaS-based end-to-end financial technology to digitally ambitious banks and insurers. We offer financials the speed and flexibility to create personalized and complete digital journeys through fully automated processes.
FintechOS LightHouse allows institutions to start small, think big and scale fast – with its unique low-code, plug-and-play approach, FintechOS empowers banks and insurers to build and launch unique products and customer journeys in weeks rather than months.
What you’ll be doing:
We are currently looking for an Engagement Manager, whose responsibilities will include:
- Support the Customer’s program director by overseeing the delivery of their vision for the program
- Manage the overall engagement and relationships with Customers on the program of work. This requires working closely with the most senior stakeholders
- Work with Sales to win client business and create plans and approaches for delivery of desired customer outcomes
- Support and coach Delivery Managers to co-ordinate planning to ensure the successful delivery of the agreed program vision
- Manage dependencies of varying complexity, potentially planning and feeding into larger programs and portfolios
- Remove blockers and manage risks, commercials, budgets, billing and people
- Balance objectives and can redeploy people and resources as priorities change
- Responsible for understanding, managing and communicating between complex stakeholder groups, balancing priorities
- The primary escalation points for the program must have an awareness of the bigger picture.
What you’ll need:
- Program planning and management
- Knowledge of both waterfall and agile methodologies
- Delivery of software on customer-facing projects. Ideally multi-platform delivery of customer-centric software solutions
- Mentoring and coaching people and teams
- Working with, and influencing, both delivery team members and wider stakeholders at all levels of an organization, particularly senior levels
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries in the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene.
- We are a venture-backed business started in Bucharest, with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, UK, and North America.
- Scaling globally at a high speed: 400+ people, 4 countries, with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
- More than 40+ institutions run on FintechOS technology including Erste Bank, Société Générale, Scotiabank, Nationale-Nederlanden, Hyperion Insurance Group, Vienna Insurance Group and many more. We operate in 20 markets, across four continents with a total of $85bn in assets under management and we have offices in London, Amsterdam and Bucharest.
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst top technology companies in Europe and EMEA