Who we are in a nutshell
👋🏻 Hi, we are FintechOS! We are an award-winning provider of SaaS-based end-to-end financial technology to digitally ambitious banks and insurers. We offer financials the speed and flexibility to create personalized and complete digital journeys through fully automated processes. FintechOS LightHouse allows institutions to start small, think big and scale fast – with its unique low-code, plug-and-play approach, FintechOS empowers banks and insurers to build and launch unique products and customer journeys in weeks rather than months.
About the role
FintechOs aims to accelerate the adoption of its product suite through its core Academy team focused on delivering online learning courses and certification programs for the user community.
We are looking for a professional Instructional Designer to design and develop technical product-focused online learning content. The goal is to facilitate the FintechOS Academy learners in acquiring knowledge, skills, and competencies in an effective and appealing manner.
What you’ll be doing
- Create fintech product-related e-learning courses and programs in collaboration with Product Owners and Instructional Design peers.
- Contribute to certification program development. Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or practical assignments.
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on products to train upon and learner roles. Work with subject matter experts and identify the target audience’s training needs. State instructional end goals and create content that matches them.
- Apply instructional design theories, practices, and methods, and leverage authoring tools to create an engaging experience. Create engaging online learning activities and compelling course content.
- Plan and manage instructional design projects and content roadmap. Manage courses lifecycle and their continuous improvement. Maintain project documentation, repositories, and course folders.
What you have
- Proven experience in designing online and instructor-led training courses and materials, leveraging different learning methods and instructional methodologies in an agile approach;
- Hands-on experience with instructional technology (course development software, authoring tools, learning management systems – main content authoring software in use is Rise 360);
- Ability to write effective copy, question items, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts;
- Strong project management to achieve design target timelines;
- Ability to apply instructional design principles, models, and learning theories to build instructional design documentation storyboards and project templates;
- Hands-on experience sourcing, reviewing, compiling, and proofreading scripts, storyboards, and other training source content;
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational technology, or similar;
- Visual design skills (sourcing, editing, and creating images in Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard.
Other Skills and Competencies
- Learning mindset, attention to detail, and proactivity;
- Flexible and open to an agile working environment;
- Effective interpersonal skills;
- Enthusiastic, motivated, proactive.
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries of the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world. At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene.
- We are a venture-backed business started in Bucharest, with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, the UK, and North America.
- Scaling globally at a high speed: 200+ people, 3 countries, with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years.
- More than 40+ institutions run on FintechOS technology including Erste Bank, Société Générale, Scotiabank, Nationale-Nederlanden, Hyperion Insurance Group, Vienna Insurance Group and many more. We operate in 20 markets, across four continents. with a total of $85bn in assets under management and we have offices in London, Amsterdam, and Bucharest.
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 are ranked by Deloitte amongst the top technology companies in Europe and EMEA.