About the role
We are looking to accelerate the adoption of our product suite by creating a new core Academy team focused on delivering online learning courses and certification programs for the user Community.
We are looking for a professional Instructional Designer to design and develop tailored online learning and practicing experiences for our user Community. The goal is to facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills and competencies in an effective and appealing manner through our online Academy.
What you’ll be doing
- Will be in charge of creating online training courses and certification programs by driving the needs analysis, capturing the learning requirements from stakeholders and developing the training materials together with the SMEs
- Plan and manage instructional design projects and content roadmap
- Create engaging online learning activities and compelling course content
- Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods, storytelling and leveraging authoring tools to create an engaging experience
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc.)
- Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the course
- Manage courses lifecycle and their continuous improvement
- Maintain project documentation and course folders
What you have
- Proven working experience in instructional design and with instructional technology
- Proven experience in designing online and instructor led training courses and materials, leveraging different learning methods (theoretical, experiential etc.)
- Proven experience in working with authoring tools
- Ability to understand, edit and apply instructional design principles
- Proven knowledge and experience (use) of instructional design documentation
- Instructional Design templates
- Knowledge and use of the ADDIE framework
- Proven ability to edit and proofreading scripts and other training source content
- Design skills including sourcing, editing and creating images
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Basic HTML and Flash programming knowledge
- Solid knowledge of course development software and at least one Learning Management System
- Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Strong project management and leadership skills to achieve design target timelines
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
Nice to have
- BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries of the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene.
- We are a venture-backed business started in Bucharest, with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, UK, and North America.
- Scaling globally at a high speed: 200+ people, 3 countries, with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
- More than 40+ institutions run on FintechOS technology including Erste Bank, Société Générale, Scotiabank, Nationale-Nederlanden, Hyperion Insurance Group, Vienna Insurance Group and many more. We operate in 20 markets, across four continents with a total of $85bn in assets under management and we have offices in London, Amsterdam and Bucharest.
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst top technology companies in Europe and EMEA