LMS (e-learning) Architect
About the role
We are looking to accelerate the adoption of our product suite by creating a new core Academy team focused on delivering online learning courses and certification programs for the user Community.
The LMS (e-learning) Architect will play a critical part in scaling the adoption of FintechOS technology suite within our Partner and Customer organizations. The LMS Architect will be responsible for the selection of appropriate LMS platform, its configuration and continuous improvement to support best user experience in learning the FintechOS technology.
What you’ll be doing
- Capture business and technical requirements for the selection process of a new LMS platform based on the learning strategy of the company
- Forefront the vendor selection discussions and drive the finalization of the selection process
- Act as Technical Product Owner for the selected LMS platform and be in charge of ensuring the smooth implementation of the new platform, all required customizations and configurations while ensuring minimal disruption of service due to any technical issues that may arise on the platform (during and post implementation) by working in partnership with the vendor and all relevant internal FintechOS stakeholders
- Act as first level support for future platform users who may encounter technical difficulties and be accountable for their fast resolution
- Own the creation of the technical part of the platform roadmap based on the business requirements (e.g. future identified platform customizations, integrations, UX/UI improvements, other features and functionalities)
- Provide relevant and scalable solutions for analytics and engagement reporting on the platform
- Lead the testing efforts for each new release on the platform
- Will report into the Academy Leader
What you have
- Proven experience in selecting, implementing and administering online LMS (e-learning) platforms with worldwide audience within IT software learning industry
- Minimum 5 years of experience in e-learning industry
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in product development
- Fluency in English, spoken and written
Nice to have
- Relevant previous experience in working with Instructional Designer teams
- Experience working within learning and content management system(s) is a plus
Other skills and competencies required
- Strong collaboration skills
- Ability to communicate with impact to influence key stakeholders
- Experience in managing learning vendors
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong detail-orientation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries of the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene.
- We are a venture-backed business started in Bucharest, with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, UK, and North America.
- Scaling globally at a high speed: 200+ people, 3 countries, with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
- More than 40+ institutions run on FintechOS technology including Erste Bank, Société Générale, Scotiabank, Nationale-Nederlanden, Hyperion Insurance Group, Vienna Insurance Group and many more. We operate in 20 markets, across four continents with a total of $85bn in assets under management and we have offices in London, Amsterdam and Bucharest.
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst top technology companies in Europe and EMEA