Marketing Program Manager
About the role
Join an exciting and growing business in the Financial Services space. We are seeking a creative Marketing Program Manager to coordinate our media communications and relations in the UK and beyond. In this role, you will manage national and regional media relations and cultivate positive relationships with media contacts. In addition, your writing skills will be drawn upon for copywriting of marketing materials (external/internal).
What you’ll be doing
- Ensure that the FintechOS brand is powerful and consistent in the marketplace and media
- Manage the PR tactical plan + UK agencies and associated budgets to deliver an ‘always on’ Press Office and recommend wider campaigns and initiatives in the UK
- Recruit, brief and manage contract or freelance staff to work on campaigns, if/when the case
- Manage localized campaigns in the UK (with the intent of creating leads and acquiring customers)
- Develop content for marketing campaigns and beyond:
- To help build brand recognition, customer engagement and loyalty in the UK and internationally
- For key initiatives and campaigns, including blog posts, brochures, press releases, advertorials, paid ads copy, landing page copy
- For other marketing materials such as brochures, data sheets, case studies, newsletters (external/internal) etc.
- Ensure all content created is accurate and error-free
- Coordinate event attendance in the UK, in sync with the Demand Gen team and overall marketing team’s objectives
- Align with all internal (and external) stakeholders for fast campaign’s implementation
- Handle general PR activities, including but not limited to:
- Establish, maintain and nurture FintechOS relationships with media contacts and key influencers in the UK
- Manage the PR calendar
- Compile press kits
- Update the CRM database – with new/relevant press contacts
- Follow influencers/press on social media and engage with them
- Send and follow up on press releases
- Pitch for media placements (articles, thought leadership pieces, podcasts, videos)
- Media monitoring (appearances, news audits, press visit requests and enquiries)
- Awards submission
What you have
- 7+ years of proven experience in PR & Communications
- Previous experience with B2B/Financial Services/Fintech
- Working knowledge of the UK financial media and events
- Strong copywriting and proofreading skills
- Good knowledge of the UK financial & startup ecosystem, and of current trends in digital PR
- Self-starter with creative abilities and organisation skills
- Excellent communications skills and strong ability to build relationships
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries of the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene.
- We are a venture-backed business started in Bucharest, with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, UK, and North America.
- Scaling globally at a high speed: 200+ people, 3 countries, with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
- More than 40+ institutions run on FintechOS technology including Erste Bank, Société Générale, Scotiabank, Nationale-Nederlanden, Hyperion Insurance Group, Vienna Insurance Group and many more. We operate in 20 markets, across four continents with a total of $85bn in assets under management and we have offices in London, Amsterdam and Bucharest.
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst top technology companies in Europe and EMEA