Paid Media Manager
What you’ll be doing
- E2E management of our paid media strategy
- Research, recommend and implement new paid media channels and “out of the box” collaborations to increase exposure into our target audience whilst creating personalized ads experiences
- Collaborate with the Demand generation and our Design team to produce, test and iterate on messaging and visual assets that follow best practices for conversion
- Optimize digital advertising for omnichannel conversions
- Expand our paid media channels whilst eliminating wasteful ad spend
- Display Campaigns that actually convert by using managed placements, in-market and custom audience targeting
- Paid Social Media Advertising to educate and motivate ideal customer profile avatars on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Quora Ads, etc.
- Landing Page testing to identify the key headlines, hooks, features, and benefits prospects respond to the most
- Ad copy optimizations, creative testing and regular refresh of our ads look and feel to prevent ad fatigue, combat rising CPA’s and improve conversion
- Conversion Optimization experiments including long-form vs short-form content, page speed improvements, and more
- Omnichannel Remarketing with sequential ad delivery so that every prospect sees a message that moves them forward in the sales funnel
- Account-Based Marketing using PPC platforms such as LinkedIn Ads and Terminus/Demand base/6sense
- Intent-Based Paid Media Advertising on search engines such as Google Search Network and other relevant channels
- Look-a-Like & Similar Audiences to find more ideal customers like the ones you already have
- Reporting and in-depth analysis of campaigns performance and results
What you have
- 7+ years of experience in international B2B/tech/SaaS paid media, growth and acquisition marketing
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- An excellent understanding of Ads platforms like Google, LinkedIn, Twitter and other Display channels
- Extensive PPC Management experience across a variety of channels and ABM platforms
- Proven experience and examples of profitable paid user acquisition and conversions
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries of the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene.
- We are a venture-backed business started in Bucharest, with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, UK, and North America.
- Scaling globally at a high speed: 200+ people, 3 countries, with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
- More than 40+ institutions run on FintechOS technology including Erste Bank, Société Générale, Scotiabank, Nationale-Nederlanden, Hyperion Insurance Group, Vienna Insurance Group and many more. We operate in 20 markets, across four continents with a total of $85bn in assets under management and we have offices in London, Amsterdam and Bucharest.
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst top technology companies in Europe and EMEA