Partner Success Manager
About the role
We are looking for a Partner Success Manager that will be ultimately responsible and accountable for Enabling Delivery Partners to be successful in the implementation of FintechOS technology and to grow their implementation capabilities.
What you’ll be doing
You will lead the FintechOS partners to success being in charge of:
- Being the SPOC for any delivery queries, issues or challenges and mobilizing internal relevant people to quickly act towards their resolution
- Onboarding new Delivery Partners
- Nurturing the Partner portfolio and proactively identifying any gaps in knowledge, access to information or skills and putting in place appropriate measures to address them by:
- Creating customized learning plans for partner resources to address any knowledge gaps for each role (act as a Learning Consultant)
- Implementing these learning plans through training courses and certifications for each impacted partner delivery role (act as a Training Coordinator)
- Providing Professional Services Expert support where needed
- Ensuring Partners have access to all relevant enablement tools: Academy, Knowledge Center, Release Hub, Release Notes, Newsletters, Webinars etc.
- Assisting the Partners in scaling by creating growth plans and executing against them
- Setting up regular governance meetings with Partners
- Participating in the governance meetings between Partners and Customers in order to obtain visibility over the customer accounts and their specific challenges
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries of the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- We are a venture-backed business started in 2017 with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, UK, and North America
- Scaling globally at a high speed: 200+ people, 3 countries, with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
- More than 40+ institutions run on FintechOS technology including Erste Bank, Société Générale, Scotiabank, Nationale-Nederlanden, Hyperion Insurance Group, Vienna Insurance Group and many more. We operate in 20 markets, across four continents with a total of $85bn in assets under management and we have offices in London, Amsterdam and Bucharest (soon opening in Dubai, Singapore and New York)
- FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst top technology companies in Europe and EMEA