Product Marketing Director – Banking
Location: Amsterdam, London, US, or Remote
About the role:
You will work in of a cross-functional team that closely collaborates with Product Management, Sales, and Marketing in a fast growing company.
Day-to-day, you will work with the marketing, sales, demand generation and product management to share insights and create alignment. Your work will help the commercial teams to sell the right product and it will help the product teams to build the right product.
You value quality and have a keen eye for detail. You can explain to customers and other stakeholders how the latest technical improvements make a difference for their business, and create excitement for our solutions in creative ways.
As a Product Marketing Director you are in charge of product knowledge and its dissemination.
You ensure that product launches are executed successfully and product information is always up-to-date, ready for use by our customer-facing teams.
The Product Marketing team supports go-to-market strategies and defines compelling content backed by competitive insights, customer centricity, and market trends. You also contribute to the success of our commercial teams by providing insights from customers, market analysts and technical experts.
Who we are in a nutshell:
Hi, we are FintechOS! We are an award-winning end-to-end provider of SaaS-based end to end financial technology to digitally ambitious banks and insurers. Unlike providers with lengthy and laborious rip and replace digital transformation strategies that require high levels of technical expertise and investment, FintechOS allows institutions to start small, think big and scale fast.
What you’ll be doing:
- Go-to-market strategies – Collaborate with Strategy, Sales and Product Management to create a highly differentiated product positioning and improve our go-to-market strategy with market insights and research.
- Creating Product Collateral – Collaborate with Strategy, Sales and Product Management to translate our propositions into impactful content for internal and external usage.
- Create presentations, online messaging, and other collateral.
- Support and deliver sales enablement materials such as data sheets and playbooks.
- Support the creation of case studies and whitepapers.
- A consultative role on product demonstrations – support the creation of superior product demonstrations for use by customer-facing teams, partners, and prospects.
- Support our analyst relations workstream, take part in industry analyst briefings, and contribute to analysts’ research.
- Research and prioritize customer ‘use cases’ for our offerings and define the buyer’s journey for these use cases.
- Project/Program Management – Drive product launches and related campains for marketing and sales, to ensure that sales execution is aligned to the product roadmap. Promote product launches with marketing content, regional meetings, training, and feedback sessions.
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- You bring 8+ years of relevant work experience in B2B product marketing within the financial services industry or/ and fintech industries.
- You have a solid understanding of the insurance technology landscape with the ability to understand data and how to apply it to identify opportunities and solve problems.
- You are able to drive product launches and formulate B2B go-to-market strategies.
- You bring a strategic mindset and pragmatic attitude – the ability to translate ideas into action, manage multiple projects and priorities concurrently, while demonstrating flexibility and creativity.
- You are strong communicator, you have strong interpersonal skills to facilitate alignment between teams, and you are a team player.
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries of the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- We are a venture-backed business with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, UK, MENA and North America
- Scaling globally at a high speed: 300+ people, 3 countries with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
- More than 40+ institutions run on FintechOS technology including Erste Bank, Societe Generale, Scotia bank, Nationale Nederlanden, Hyperion Insurance Group, Vienna Insurance Group and many more. We operate in 20 markets, across four continents with a total of $85bn in assets under management and we have offices in New York, London, Amsterdam, and Bucharest.
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst top technology companies in Europe and EMEA
- FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene
To find out more please visit our website: https://fintechos.com/.