Product Marketing Manager
About the role
You will work in a cross-functional team that closely collaborates with Product Management, Sales, and Marketing teams in a fast growing company.
This role is not about doing demos or presenting product features (although these may sometimes occur). Rather, this role is the glue that binds our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success in sales and marketing and to achieve results.
Day-to-day, you will work closely with the Product Marketing Director to deliver an effective product marketing strategy to meet the business objectives in the most efficient manner.
Your work will help the commercial teams to sell the right product and it will help the product teams to build the right product.
As a Product Marketing Manager you educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product knowledge. You support product launches and ensure they are executed successfully and product information is always up-to-date, ready for use by our customer-facing teams.
What you’ll be doing
- Help drive a research agenda that equips the product marketing and product management teams with data-based customer insights to deliver the right experience.
- Possess a deep understanding of the product by working closely with the product team to drive the customer narrative.
- Participate in stakeholder meetings across product, analytics, brand, research, regional stakeholders, and customer service teams to establish cross functional knowledge transfer – to align the target segments, value prop, market analysis, and campaigns to drive engagement. You will ensure that every team is working towards the common goal in your area.
- Support in creating product collateral – collaborate with Strategy, Sales and Product Management teams to translate our propositions into impactful content for internal and external usage.
- Create presentations, online messaging, and other collateral.
- Support and deliver sales enablement materials such as data sheets and playbooks.
- Support the creation of case studies and whitepapers.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- Project/Program Management – drive product launches and related campaigns for marketing and sales, to ensure that sales execution is aligned to the product roadmap. Promote product launches with marketing content, regional meetings, training, and feedback sessions.
What you’ll bring to the team
- You bring 5 years of relevant work experience in B2B product marketing, preferably within the insurance industry, with an affinity for fintech and insurtech industries.
- You have a solid understanding of the insurance technology landscape with the ability to understand data and how to apply it to identify opportunities and solve problems.
- You are able to drive product launches and formulate B2B go-to-market strategies.
- You bring a strategic mindset and pragmatic attitude – the ability to translate ideas into action, manage multiple projects and priorities concurrently, while demonstrating flexibility and creativity.
- You are a strong communicator, you have strong interpersonal skills to facilitate alignment between teams, and you are a team player.
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries of the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- We are a venture-backed business started in 2017 with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, UK, and North America
- Scaling globally at a high speed: 200+ people, 3 countries, with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
- More than 40+ institutions run on FintechOS technology including Erste Bank, Société Générale, Scotiabank, Nationale-Nederlanden, Hyperion Insurance Group, Vienna Insurance Group and many more. We operate in 20 markets, across four continents with a total of $85bn in assets under management and we have offices in London, Amsterdam and Bucharest (soon opening in Dubai, Singapore and New York)
- FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst top technology companies in Europe and EMEA