Product Owner – Lending & Onboarding
What you’ll be doing
- Develop digital customer journeys for Retail and SME banking
- Own the product roadmap for banking onboarding and lending solutions
- Develop backlog items (epics & user stories) that guide our Agile software development teams
- Solve product related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards delivering commitments
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product
- Accountable for documentation and communication of product capabilities to business partners
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally
- Work closely with Product management and senior management team in order to create a product that fits the company portfolio
What you have
- Product Management experience in developing Retail or SME Digital Banking solutions
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Working with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal
- Developing long-term relationships with customers
- Working in entrepreneurial companies
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries of the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene.
- We are a venture-backed business started in Bucharest, with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, UK, and North America.
- Scaling globally at a high speed: 200+ people, 3 countries, with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
- More than 40+ institutions run on FintechOS technology including Erste Bank, Société Générale, Scotiabank, Nationale-Nederlanden, Hyperion Insurance Group, Vienna Insurance Group and many more. We operate in 20 markets, across four continents with a total of $85bn in assets under management and we have offices in London, Amsterdam and Bucharest.
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst top technology companies in Europe and EMEA