Regional Marketing Manager – EMEA
About the role
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Regional Marketing Manager that develops and implements strategic marketing plans at a regional level and supports the overall global marketing planning. Your profile combines events, press, media, content and a lot of the aspects of corporate marketing. You will be supporting the global marketing team, but in a more localized manner.
What you’ll be doing
- You will act as a representative of the region and marketing function in a variety of decision making on topics such as events, press engagements, localized content support and customer marketing support.
- Oversee and coordinate marketing needs for regions, including working with graphic design teams to prioritize customized collateral for regional needs (collateral for specific state and local initiatives, regional activity briefs, regional events, swag, press opportunities, webinars guest opportunities, regional website web pages, etc.)
- Coordinate with Demand generation teams to plan targeted regional events strategy, including success regional events, regional conferences, speaker sessions, dinners/lunches, thought leader session, users groups, site visits, etc.)
- Plan and host FintechOS global and regional online and offline events (including co-managing our FintechOS flagship event) to create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities and deepen our existing customer relationships.
- Execute all three phases of an event program: pre-event, during event, and post-event. This includes logistics, administration, planning and preparing event materials, plus pre and post event marketing.
- Collaborate with sales and partners to drive event success.
- Manage global and regional Award submissions and event submissions.
- Support the leadership and the sales team in local press opportunities.
- Assist the regional Sales team and Demand generation teams as needed, including increasing brand awareness regionally, and driving leads and MQLs for the main regions.
- Support various other marketing projects as needed (employer branding, merchandise, internal events, supporting recruitment).
What you have
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline
- Strong B2B field/event marketing track record, preferably in the software industry
- 5+ years of related marketing experience, ideally in direct marketing, events or field marketing
- Proven experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing strategy
- Experience partnering with demand generation teams and an enterprise sales team
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time
- You are entrepreneurial and work well in a rapidly changing environment.
- You are creative, innovative, and always think outside the box.
- You are metric driven and have the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data.
- Confident with a dynamic personality
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries of the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- We are a venture-backed business started in 2017 with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, UK, and North America
- Scaling globally at a high speed: 200+ people, 3 countries, with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
- More than 40+ institutions run on FintechOS technology including Erste Bank, Société Générale, Scotiabank, Nationale-Nederlanden, Hyperion Insurance Group, Vienna Insurance Group and many more. We operate in 20 markets, across four continents with a total of $85bn in assets under management and we have offices in London, Amsterdam and Bucharest (soon opening in Dubai, Singapore and New York)
- FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst top technology companies in Europe and EMEA