Sales Development Specialist
Who we are in a nutshell:
👋🏻 Hi, we are FintechOS! we are on a mission to transform how people engage with everyday financial services. Using innovative tools and a deep understanding of the customer journey, our mission is to bring effortless, personalized experiences to everyone.
We empower organizations to become truly customer-centric, helping them to adopt a data-driven approach, and consolidate critical data from multiple sources like databases, legacy systems or IoT devices. This connectivity accelerates processing, automation, and above all, the delivery of a streamlined experience. Our tech integrates customer data at every level of the customer journey – from the product catalog to the app. These capabilities free our clients to tailor products, workflows, and interactions to a segment of one.
FintechOS Lighthouse, our customer-centric platform for banking enables the delivery of smarter, profitable products and personalized experiences. Pre-built functionality and low code empower organizations to create value quickly. Move away from legacy systems, or keep them in place – it’s all possible. FintechOS Northstar, our customer-centric platform for insurance lets insurers deliver clever products, at a faster rate. Our platform makes continuous innovation and fast go-to-market a reality. At the same time, it reduces costs via end-to-end digital customer journeys and increases efficiencies.
About the role:
The Sales Development Representative will be the first point of contact to a new potential client for FintechOS. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for creating new opportunities within our existing customer base, as well as identifying and developing new opportunities into successful and happy customers across North America.
What you’ll be doing:
· Finding and developing new markets and generating sales pipeline
· Being able to efficiently research organizations and individuals to identify new opportunities.
· Having the ability to generate leads and contact potential clients to establish relationships and arrange presentation meetings
· You will engage with our target audience to generate a consistent pipeline of leads and demo requests for the Sales Directors across Banking & Insurance markets – using a mix of activities: prospecting, email sequences, personalized emails, social interactions/social selling & research. Your activities will be aligned with the sales objectives and company growth strategy.
· Working closely with regional sales directors to contribute and execute toward GTM.
What you’ll have:
· Relevant experience
· Critical thinking skills with persistence to keep prospects engaged.
· Exceptional communication skills, delivered in a confident engaging and open manner
· A motivated self-starter takes ownership and is fully accountable for their own performance
· Highly ambitious with drive, determination and curiosity, results-oriented
· Excellent commercial and business acumen
· Able to overcome objections and articulate value
· Proven success in contributing within a sales team environment
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries in the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- We are a venture-backed business started in 2017 with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, the UK, and North America
- Scaling globally at a high speed: 200+people, 3 countries, with a 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
- More than 40+ institutions run on FintechOS technology including Erste Bank, Société Générale, Scotiabank, Nationale-Nederlanden, Hyperion Insurance Group, Vienna Insurance Group and many more. We operate in 20 markets, across four continents with a total of $85bn in assets under management and we have offices in London, Amsterdam, New York, and Bucharest (soon opening in Dubai and Singapore)
- FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst the top technology companies in Europe and EMEA