Sales Director, CE – Insurance
What you’ll be doing
- As Sales Director _ Insurance, you will be responsible for targeting enterprise accounts within Insurance (GI/L&P)
- The deal values for these accounts will be £250k – £2m plus
- Central Europe focus
- The right candidate will have a proven track record of over-performing and carrying a target of at least £1m new business per year
- You will be happy managing the whole sales cycle and be able to demonstrate your ability to sell complex, use case-based solutions into the Insurance sector
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensures its favorable visibility on the market
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports, and realistic forecasts to the upper management team
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
What you have
- Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and insurance industry expertise
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries of the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene.
- We are a venture-backed business started in Bucharest, with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, UK, and North America.
- Scaling globally at a high speed: 200+ people, 3 countries, with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
- More than 40+ institutions run on FintechOS technology including Erste Bank, Société Générale, Scotiabank, Nationale-Nederlanden, Hyperion Insurance Group, Vienna Insurance Group and many more. We operate in 20 markets, across four continents with a total of $85bn in assets under management and we have offices in London, Amsterdam and Bucharest.
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst top technology companies in Europe and EMEA