Sales Director – Digital Banking
Who we are in a nutshell:
👋🏻 Hi, we are FintechOS! We are the global leader in fintech enablement, with a mission to make fintech innovation available to every company. The FintechOS platform simplifies and accelerates the launching, servicing, and expansion of financial products and services, helping businesses recognize value up to ten times sooner than with other approaches: with FintechOS, banks, insurance providers, and other companies can get up and running with new financial solutions in as little as 12 weeks.
About the Role
We are currently looking for an experienced Sales Director with a deep understanding of the France Market to help expand the FintechOS Mission – Empowering financial institutions to offer customer centric-experiences by digitally transforming their organization. In a market polarized by a large number of incumbent banks & next-generation FinTechs, you will be working to help institutions innovate, transform, and scale by positioning FintechOS’s technology as the key solution to enable success.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive new business sales and define & execute a local go-to-market strategy
- Engage C-Level executives to build trust and design compellingly tailored partnership proposals
- Articulate the value proposition of FintechOS to potential prospects
- Develop relationships with new customers and identify potential new revenue opportunities across the territory
- Lead complex sales cycles across multiple countries for international customers
- Ensure a smooth interlock with the professional services team for increased customer satisfaction at all stages of the sales and delivery process
- Work collaboratively with the other departments and team members to help nurture a results-driven team-orientated company culture
- Build partnership proposals and assist with RFP responses to potential clients
What you have:
- Relevant experience in a sales or account executive position with a strong ability to focus on identifying a need or opportunity and tailor the messaging towards the business objectives
- Relevant experience working within the France Financial Sector & having previously sold into a financial institution
- Have worked and is willing to embrace the challenges and opportunities of a start-up environment
- Proven capability of managing complex enterprise sales processes
- Ability to sell in a consultative approach by understanding the customer needs and challenging them on solutions while creating & navigating an effective closing strategy
- A strong eye for organization, process and being detail-oriented while multitasking on numerous sales conversations at once
- A good understanding of SaaS, preferably digital transformation technology, and delivery models and how they apply to the financial services industry
- In addition to being a team player, you should be able to work closely with pre-sales and other departments to ensure processes run smoothly
- Experience with various sales tools and technologies
- MEDDIC or another sales methodology trained
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French.
- We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries in the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
- At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers.
- We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- We are a venture-backed business co-headquartered in New York and London
- We have a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in North America and Europe.
- Our customers range from global strategic companies like Groupe Société Générale, Admiral Group, and BPCE Oney, to game-changing players like Vibrant, eMag, and Howden
- Our partners include both niche consulting agencies and global consulting firms and systems integrators, including Deloitte, EY, and PWC.