Senior Agile Project Manager
What you’ll be doing
- Manage Product Engineering software development activities within the Solutioning streams using agile methodologies
- Lead iterative reporting and team metrics gathering
- Ensure the development processes are followed and contribute to Scrum process improvement activities, aiming to ensure the best quality project outcomes
- Initiate scaling techniques and events, including Scrum of Scrums, cross team collaboration, large group planning, and dependency mapping
- Ensure adherence to agile practice through program increment planning, retrospectives, etc. for agile teams, and help chart and implement deeper agility adoption initiative
- Coach, mentor, motivate, supervise project team members and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Collaborate with the Senior Product Owner and Senior Architect to ensure alignment on strategy and execution with teams
- Facilitate interaction and appropriate communication between Scrum teams, Architecture and UX
- Communicate and collaborate with internal (within Product Engineering) and external customers as needed in regards to project deliverables including setting up and managing the right expectations
- Mentor and train team members and stakeholders on Agile values, principles and practices
- You will have the freedom and power to change things and make them better
What you have
- Proven experience in leading cross-functional project teams
- Fundamental understanding of web-based systems programming and development, security principles and database knowledge
- Very good understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle with focus on Agile Scrum development framework
- Knowledge in using the Scrum Enterprise Frameworks (Safe, NIT, etc.)
- Experienced in a Scrum Master role for at least four years for a software development team
- Experience in different project management methodologies; ideally Scrum Master Certified
- Planned and managed numerous processes and projects simultaneously
- Deep knowledge of Agile approaches – Kanban, Scrum, XP, etc.
- Experience using data to contribute to product quality and project efficiency; effective at understanding KPIs to support the business needs
- Work in an environment that values collaboration
- Strong persuasion, negotiation and influencing skills, including conflict resolution skills
- Experience in Jira solutions
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries of the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene.
- We are a venture-backed business started in Bucharest, with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, UK, and North America.
- Scaling globally at a high speed: 200+ people, 3 countries, with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
- More than 40+ institutions run on FintechOS technology including Erste Bank, Société Générale, Scotiabank, Nationale-Nederlanden, Hyperion Insurance Group, Vienna Insurance Group and many more. We operate in 20 markets, across four continents with a total of $85bn in assets under management and we have offices in London, Amsterdam and Bucharest.
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst top technology companies in Europe and EMEA