Senior Digital Consultant
About the role
Working in a digital transformation space, we lead and guide our clients through this tough process. This always involves business process changes and the introduction of a highly customised system to meet the needs. We need creditable and experienced people to work on this change under the guidance of our Solution Design team, adhering to our vision of creating value and delivering hyper-personalised experience to the end customers. We want to expand our practice with self-motivated people to participate in the success of these change programs.
The Digital Consultant is the person in charge of putting the designed content into the system in the implementation project and work in close relation with the client and Development teams to achieve the desired outcome. They are responsible for configuring the no-code capabilities, work with the client to create a functional solution design of the system and assist the development and testing activities.
What you’ll be doing
- Have an up-to-date detailed knowledge of the technology capabilities and how to best use them to achieve the expected result
- Participate or facilitate the detailed functional design client meetings, document the solution specification and provide in depth specification for the Development team
- Lead the no-code configuration activities of the project and make sure that the system version is always reflecting the latest design
- Lead/participate in the testing and training activities on the project
- Triage the reported issues/changes, drive the process of bug fixing and delivery
- Configurate the no-code technology
- Provide specification for the Development team and support the development process
- Quality assurance for the delivered functions
- Train the internal and external users
- Support the go live process
- Overview the work of the Digital Consultant – L1 working on the project
- Mentor the junior colleagues
What you have
- At least 4 years of working experience in financial institutions/insurance companies, working on complex projects involving business content delivery and IT developments
- Preferably working experience on both client and vendor side
- Business analysis experience/certificate
- Participated in multiple end to end IT projects from requirement gathering to closure (Agile, Waterfall, hybrid)
- Preferably experience with low code/no code system delivery
- Excellent communication skills (English, written/verbal)
- Deep analytical skill
- Able to work as part of the team but also able to effectively share the workload with other colleagues
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries of the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene.
- We are a venture-backed business started in Bucharest, with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, UK, and North America.
- Scaling globally at a high speed: 200+ people, 3 countries, with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
- More than 40+ institutions run on FintechOS technology including Erste Bank, Société Générale, Scotiabank, Nationale-Nederlanden, Hyperion Insurance Group, Vienna Insurance Group and many more. We operate in 20 markets, across four continents with a total of $85bn in assets under management and we have offices in London, Amsterdam and Bucharest.
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst top technology companies in Europe and EMEA