Senior Front End Developer
What you’ll be doing
We are currently looking for a Senior Front End Developer who will be working in the Core Product Team, building the FintechOS platform:
- Develop the core FintechOS platform – everything required to build run the apps
- Improve and expand the functionality of the FintechOS Studio – our web-based rapid app development studio
- Create new, reusable components that are leveraged by developers that build apps inside the FintechOS Studio
- Integrate third party providers for innovative services to become part of the FintechOS list of components (authentication, image and voice recognition, video conferencing, digital signatures, document processing, security, A.I – the list is constantly expanding)
As a Senior Front End Developer in our Onboarding Team you will be working to build cross-platform media components that help FintechOS customers in their KYC process:
- Develop video communication components
- Develop liveness detection components
- Develop OCR components
- Improve and expand the functionality of the existing Onboarding Solution used by big players in the Romanian financial environment
- Develop new functionalities to improve the KYC process
What you have
- 3+ years background experience in a similar position
- Excellent understanding of Typescript, HTML 5, CSS3
- Experience working with TFS/GIT for version control
- Experience developing web projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good understanding of design patterns
- Experience with test-driven development
- You want to be a part of something big
Nice to have
- Experience working with Angular, SASS
- Experience working with JIRA for task management
- Experience with Native Android and IOS SDKs
We’re still very excited to meet if you meet the following 4 criteria
- 2+ years background experience working in Front End technologies
- You have a solid theoretical foundation in programming
- You really love programming
We build for robustness – so expect unit testing, code reviews and a strong focus on security: which we believe are pillars of really good software.
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries of the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene.
- We are a venture-backed business started in Bucharest, with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, UK, and North America.
- Scaling globally at a high speed: 200+ people, 3 countries, with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
- More than 40+ institutions run on FintechOS technology including Erste Bank, Société Générale, Scotiabank, Nationale-Nederlanden, Hyperion Insurance Group, Vienna Insurance Group and many more. We operate in 20 markets, across four continents with a total of $85bn in assets under management and we have offices in London, Amsterdam and Bucharest.
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst top technology companies in Europe and EMEA