Senior Solutions Consultant – Digital Banking
Who we are in a nutshell:
👋🏻 Hi, we are FintechOS! we are on a mission to transform how people engage with everyday financial services. Using innovative tools and a deep understanding of the customer journey, our mission is to bring effortless, personalized experiences to everyone.
We empower organizations to become truly customer-centric, helping them to adopt a data-driven approach, and consolidate critical data from multiple sources like databases, legacy systems or IoT devices. This connectivity accelerates processing, automation, and above all, the delivery of a streamlined experience. Our tech integrates customer data at every level of the customer journey – from the product catalog to the app. These capabilities free our clients to tailor products, workflows, and interactions to a segment of one.
FintechOS Lighthouse, our customer-centric platform for banking enables the delivery of smarter, profitable products and personalized experiences. Pre-built functionality and low code empower organizations to create value quickly. Move away from legacy systems, or keep them in place – it’s all possible. FintechOS Northstar, our customer-centric platform for insurance lets insurers deliver clever products, at a faster rate. Our platform makes continuous innovation and fast go-to-market a reality. At the same time, it reduces costs via end-to-end digital customer journeys and increases efficiencies.
About the role:
FintechOS is looking for a Solutions Consultant to support our Banking Sales team, whose responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a trusted advisor to prospects as well as newly-joined customers, helping them to understand how the FintechOS platform will help them to build or transform their business into an innovative, digital organization
- Supporting sales and delivery teams by architecting, engineering and demonstrating solutions
- Engaging will all levels of customer representatives, from engineers to technology leaders and managing executives
- Ensuring all customer concerns are satisfied and risks taken away. Trusted in your approach and favourably representing the organization and technology that you advocate for.
- Working closely with eco-system and product specialist teams to ensure the end-solution proposed to the customer is providing a unique competitive advantage and fulfils all the regional and market needs.
- Several years of experience with API-driven architectures
- Enjoy being hands-on and mocking up solutions by applying your coding skills to help customers deliver unique propositions to market
- Aware of traditional enterprise architectures in financial institutions and thrive on putting forward a compelling case to think differently
- Have a very good understanding of cloud-native architectures, service-orientated, and event-driven architectures and their security considerations
- Entrepreneurial mindset, enjoy working autonomously and are a team player
- Have been engaged directly with customers and prospects and know how to deal with critical situations in front of clients
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries in the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- We are a venture-backed business started in 2017 with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, the UK, and North America
- Scaling globally at a high speed: 200+people, 3 countries, with a 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
- More than 40+ institutions run on FintechOS technology including Erste Bank, Société Générale, Scotiabank, Nationale-Nederlanden, Hyperion Insurance Group, Vienna Insurance Group and many more. We operate in 20 markets, across four continents with a total of $85bn in assets under management and we have offices in London, Amsterdam, New York, and Bucharest (soon opening in Dubai and Singapore)
- FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst the top technology companies in Europe and EMEA