Social Media Manager
About the role
As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence, build a cohesive brand image, and achieve our marketing and sales goals. You will manage the company’s social media accounts, create messaging and video content that converts, and develop social media campaigns that drive followers, social engagement and measurable ROI.
As a Social Media Manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and audience engagement. This position will be part of a team that handles a high volume of Marketing campaigns and announcements, for a company with a growing brand.
What you’ll be doing
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Define, implement and manage our social media strategy, in alignment with business goals
- Collaborate with other teams, like brand and product marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency and the right mix for each social channel (for brand awareness, lead generation, employer branding and more)
- Design, lead and execute innovative social content campaigns to drive company awareness, PR coverage and social engagement
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Set specific objectives and social media KPIs; track, measure and report the performance and ROI of social media programs
- Monitor SEO, web traffic metrics and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Actively listen and engage in social media conversations; ensure consistent delivery of the brand message, the appropriate tone and a focus on improving our customers’ experience and uncovering new pipeline opportunities
- Collaborate with other teams, like Brand and Product marketing, Sales and Customer Success to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to comments or queries in a timely manner, and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Work with our in-house or freelance creative and video teams to develop content for social channels
- Support multi-channel marketing campaigns to acquire new customers and build brand loyalty with current customers
- Suggest and implement new activities to develop brand awareness
- Stay up-to-date with latest best practices, technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
What you have
- Proven work experience in the B2B tech sector as a Social Media Manager
- Hands-on experience in social media content management
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online / digital marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries of the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene.
- We are a venture-backed business started in Bucharest, with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, UK, and North America.
- Scaling globally at a high speed: 200+ people, 3 countries, with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
- More than 40+ institutions run on FintechOS technology including Erste Bank, Société Générale, Scotiabank, Nationale-Nederlanden, Hyperion Insurance Group, Vienna Insurance Group and many more. We operate in 20 markets, across four continents with a total of $85bn in assets under management and we have offices in London, Amsterdam and Bucharest.
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst top technology companies in Europe and EMEA