What you’ll be doing
- Design, develop and execute software solutions to address business issues
- Provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership to our Product engineering team
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform
- Collaborate with peer organizations, Quality Assurance and end users to produce cutting-edge software solutions
- Interpret business requirements to articulate the business needs to be addressed
- Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
- Communicate and collaborate with internal (within Product engineering) and external customers as needed in regards to project deliverables including setting up and managing the right expectations
- Mentor and train team members and stakeholders on Agile values, principles and practices
- You will have the freedom and power to change things and make them better
What you have
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience designing and building software applications
- Experience working on complex software projects
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (C#, .NET etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Experience in modern-day software architecture design patterns
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Very good understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle with focus on Agile Scrum development framework
- Work in an environment that values collaboration
- Strong persuasion, negotiation and influencing skills, including conflict resolution skills
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries of the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene.
- We are a venture-backed business started in Bucharest, with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, UK, and North America.
- Scaling globally at a high speed: 200+ people, 3 countries, with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
- More than 40+ institutions run on FintechOS technology including Erste Bank, Société Générale, Scotiabank, Nationale-Nederlanden, Hyperion Insurance Group, Vienna Insurance Group and many more. We operate in 20 markets, across four continents with a total of $85bn in assets under management and we have offices in London, Amsterdam and Bucharest.
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst top technology companies in Europe and EMEA