Software Engineer Team Lead
Who we are in a nutshell:
👋🏻 Hi, we are FintechOS! we are on a mission to transform how people engage with everyday financial services. Using innovative tools and a deep understanding of the customer journey, our mission is to bring effortless, personalized experiences to everyone.
We empower organizations to become truly customer-centric, helping them to adopt a data-driven approach, and consolidate critical data from multiple sources like databases, legacy systems, or IoT devices. This connectivity accelerates processing, automation, and above all, the delivery of a streamlined experience. Our tech integrates customer data at every level of the customer journey – from the product catalog to the app. These capabilities free our clients to tailor products, workflows, and interactions to a segment of one.
FintechOS Lighthouse, our customer-centric platform for banking enables the delivery of smarter, profitable products and personalized experiences. Pre-built functionality and low-code empower organizations to create value quickly. Move away from legacy systems, or keep them in place – it’s all possible. FintechOS Northstar, our customer-centric platform for insurance lets insurers deliver clever products, at a faster rate. Our platform makes continuous innovation and fast go-to-market a reality. At the same time, it reduces costs via end-to-end digital customer journeys and increases efficiencies.
About the role:
We are looking for a stellar .Net Team Leader with extensive knowledge of various programming languages to achieve a high-performance level on web applications. You should be highly skilled in ASP.NET, with a strong background in building scalable, predictable, high quality, and high-performance web applications on the Microsoft technology stack. You will also guide and work with the team of expert .Net developers, and programmers that will help us build the FintechOS platform.
Experience and qualities we are looking for:
- Lead and mentor developers thru coaching and sharing of knowledge
- Develop new functionality of software products
- Enhance existing applications and software products
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing, and support
- Ability to develop large scale web/database applications
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly with business users and project manager
- Ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces
- Ability to construct user guides and documentation
- Project Management skills
Nice to have:
- A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or other related fields or experience.
- Proven experience with Microsoft .NET technologies including, ASP.NET, ADO.NET
- Experience developing websites
- Some experience with front end UI design preferred
- Minimum 5 years in backend software design in ASP.NET, SQL, C# (.Net Framework, .Net 6)
- 5 – 10 years of actual experience in the workplace
We build for robustness – so expect unit testing, code reviews, and a strong focus on security: which we believe are pillars of really good software.
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries in the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- We are a venture-backed business started in 2017 with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, the UK, and North America
- Scaling globally at a high speed: 400+people, 3 countries, with a 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
- More than 40+ institutions run on FintechOS technology including Erste Bank, Société Générale, Scotiabank, Nationale-Nederlanden, Hyperion Insurance Group, Vienna Insurance Group and many more. We operate in 20 markets, across four continents with a total of $85bn in assets under management and we have offices in London, Amsterdam, and Bucharest (soon opening in Dubai, Singapore, and New York)
- FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene