Sr. Financial Controller
Who we are in a nutshell:
👋🏻 Hi, we are FintechOS! We are an award-winning provider of SaaS-based end-to-end financial technology to digitally ambitious banks and insurers. We offer financials the speed and flexibility to create personalized and complete digital journeys through fully automated processes.
FintechOS LightHouse allows institutions to start small, think big, and scale fast – With its unique low-code, Plug’n’Play approach, FintechOS empowers banks and insurers to build and launch unique products and customer journeys in weeks rather than months.
About the role
FintechOS is looking for a result-driven and confident Sr. Financial Controller to manage and ensure the organization’s financial performance.
What you’ll be doing
- Preparing financial reports
- Analyzing financial data
- Monitoring internal controls
- Overseeing and preparing income statements
- Participating in budgeting processes
- Preparing the balance sheet
- Managing financial transactions
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations
- Developing plans for financial growth
- Evaluating and managing risk
- Coordinating audit processes
What you have
- Master’s degree in accounting or equivalent
- CECCAR / ACCA
- Proven experience in finance management
- Romanian statutory accounting knowledge
- Auditing experience
- IFRS knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of accounting software and NetSuite knowledge will be considered a plus
- Excellent analytical skills and financial prowess
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Strong team player with solid communication skills
- High levels of integrity and ability to handle confidential information
- Proficiency in English
· We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries in the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
· At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work.
· Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers.
· We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
· FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene.
· We are a venture-backed business started in Bucharest, with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, the UK, and North America.
· Scaling globally at a high speed: 400+ people, 4 countries, with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
· More than 40+ institutions run on FintechOS technology including Erste Bank, Société Générale, Scotiabank, Nationale-Nederlanden, Hyperion Insurance Group, Vienna Insurance Group and many more. We operate in 20 markets, across four continents with a total of $85bn in assets under management and we have offices in London, Amsterdam, Bucharest, and New York.
· FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst top technology companies in Europe and EMEA