Technical Business Analyst
About the role
The Business Analysis Team is responsible for supporting the design and development of both custom and core product features. Business Analysts work with domain experts to solicit and identify business requirements, address usability concerns, and document solutions.
As a member of the Business Analysis Team, you will support the team members throughout the project lifecycle and play an integral part of the product design process:
- Assist in the collection and consolidation of required information and data
- Accurately and efficiently execute test plans, assemble and document all test results
- Understand project plans and clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines
- Establish responsible deadlines and personal work plans, and manage time effectively
- Under direction of a supervisor, assist with the daily management of operational functions of the Project Team, including preparation and minutes for standing meetings, reporting processes, information flow
- Under the direction of a supervisor, provide documentation support for requirements gathering, process analysis, gap analysis, design of new functionality, and product testing
- Participate in project walkthroughs: business requirements gathering, design walkthrough, user stories, functional test plans and implementation sessions
- Develop periodic project progress reports
- Manage written communication between stakeholders and internal business units
- Manage and maintain content management and control processes and tools
What you have
- An average of 4 years background experience in a similar position
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Economics
- Very good command of English
- Power Point, Visio knowledge
- UML, BPMN knowledge
- Banking and/or Insurance industry knowledge
- Business processes modelling knowledge
- Data modelling knowledge
- Understanding of Agile methodology of delivering software
- Very good communication skills – able to communicate clearly, effectively and in a timely manner
- Able to anticipate, to plan and to organize
- Suggest improvements and seek opportunities for innovation
- Responsibility awareness
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries of the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene.
- We are a venture-backed business started in Bucharest, with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, UK, and North America.
- Scaling globally at a high speed: 200+ people, 3 countries, with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
- More than 40+ institutions run on FintechOS technology including Erste Bank, Société Générale, Scotiabank, Nationale-Nederlanden, Hyperion Insurance Group, Vienna Insurance Group and many more. We operate in 20 markets, across four continents with a total of $85bn in assets under management and we have offices in London, Amsterdam and Bucharest.
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst top technology companies in Europe and EMEA