Technical Lead – Integrations
About the role
FintechOS is a .NET web platform set up on Windows Server. It can run on one or multiple VPSs and requires .NET framework 4.5, and IIS to work. Its primary database engine is MSSQL. Setting it up requires DevOps knowledge in a Windows Server context. Other systems interact with FintechOS through APIs secured with TLS and FintechOS apps can be accessed through several authentication providers like Azure AD or Okta.
We are currently looking for a Technical Lead _ Integrations that possesses expert domain knowledge and can be accountable for project technical implementations. You will deal with clients’ most senior executives and, by demonstrating strong leadership, you will give them the confidence to trust in our ability to deliver working solutions. Being the most senior FintechOS consultant on a project, you will be expected to demonstrate the gravitas that comes with this responsibility.
The role requires that your decision-making process considers risk and the commercial relationships between FintechOS and its clients, consistently striving to deliver value to all parties. You will be responsible for leading the Scope & Analysis phases to develop a shared vision of the end-state solution with clients.
To facilitate a project’s delivery, you must ensure that a milestone-oriented plan, which reflects all known external dependencies, is in place and that it is managed throughout the project lifecycle. The role will involve managing the implementation team charged with delivering the solution to the client. The team will be sometimes a combination of FintechOS employees and partner staff.
What you have
- Design and implement relational data models
- Good understanding of SQL
- Understand and design ETL processes
- Good understanding of enterprise integration patterns
- Good understanding of business workflows and data driven flows
- Build solutions blueprint based on core capabilities of FintechOS platform
Soft skills required
- Successfully handle and drive customer technical discussions
- Lead a team of digital developers
- Technically drive implementation of FintechOS platform for customers
- Technically coach a team of digital developers
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries of the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene.
- We are a venture-backed business started in Bucharest, with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, UK, and North America.
- Scaling globally at a high speed: 200+ people, 3 countries, with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
- More than 40+ institutions run on FintechOS technology including Erste Bank, Société Générale, Scotiabank, Nationale-Nederlanden, Hyperion Insurance Group, Vienna Insurance Group and many more. We operate in 20 markets, across four continents with a total of $85bn in assets under management and we have offices in London, Amsterdam and Bucharest.
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst top technology companies in Europe and EMEA