Technical Product Owner
About the role
FintechOS is a .NET web platform set up on Windows Server. It can run on one or multiple VPSs and requires .NET framework 4.5, and IIS to work. Its primary database engine is MSSQL. Setting it up requires DevOps knowledge in a Windows Server context. Other systems interact with FintechOS through APIs secured with TLS and FintechOS apps can be accessed through several authentication providers like Azure AD or Okta.
FintechOS is currently looking for a Technical Team Lead, that will possess expert domain knowledge and be accountable for project technical implementations. You will deal with clients’ most senior executives and by demonstrating strong leadership, you will give them the confidence to trust in our ability to deliver working solutions. Being the most senior FintechOS consultant on a project, you will be expected to demonstrate the gravitas that comes with this responsibility.
The role requires that your decision-making process considers risk and the commercial relationships between FintechOS and its clients, consistently striving to deliver value to all parties. You will be responsible for leading the Scope & Analysis phases to develop a shared vision of the end-state solution with clients.
To facilitate a project’s delivery, you must ensure that a milestone-oriented plan, which reflects all known external dependencies, is in place and that it is managed throughout the project lifecycle. The role will involve managing the implementation team charged with delivering the solution to the client. The team will be made up sometimes from a combination of FintechOS employees and partner staff.
What you’ll be doing
- Act as Technical Lead (intern – manage the team) and Technical Product Owner/Solution Architect in the sense of owning the technical solution implemented (more senior than Dev)
- When acting as a Technical Product Owner during a FintechOS led implementation, you will be responsible for:
- *Own Project Scope * Own Project Implementation Solution * Define / Manage Project Backlog * Oversee Development Process * Evaluate Deliverables * Prioritize Needs * Act as Primary Liaison * Facilitate Agile Ceremonies “
- When not involved in the direct delivery of implementation projects, you will have an active role in enabling scaling of customer and partner organization by:
- Deliver standard or custom onsite and online trainings and coordinate certification programs specific for the role for customer and partner teams
- Second partner teams in delivering successful implementations to FintechOS customers, by providing coaching expert services
- Help create new professional expert content and improve current methodologies, frameworks, best practices and any other relevant documentation specific for the role
- Work with FintechOS Academy team to help define, structure and create relevant expert learning content and certification programs for the role that will be consumed by customers and partner teams through the online Academy
- Enable success for FintechOS customer and partner organizations by collaborating closely with our Customer and Partner Success teams to answer any technical queries or help implement any technical solutions that for the issues identified
- Help onboard new colleagues on the role, by delivering required trainings needed and coaching and mentoring them on the role
- Provide constant feedback to Product teams enabling them to constantly improve FintechOS products
- Enable scaling of the FintechOS Community by having an active presence on the Forum
What you have
- Development background
- Good understanding of relational databases and SQL language
- Understanding of business processes modeling
- Understanding of integration patterns
- Proven track of building technical solutions
- Good understanding of Agile methodology”
- at least 5 years of leading project implementations in IT Banking/Insurance/Telco
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries of the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- We are a venture-backed business started in 2017 with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, UK, and North America
- Scaling globally at a high speed: 200+ people, 3 countries, with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
- More than 40+ institutions run on FintechOS technology including Erste Bank, Société Générale, Scotiabank, Nationale-Nederlanden, Hyperion Insurance Group, Vienna Insurance Group and many more. We operate in 20 markets, across four continents with a total of $85bn in assets under management and we have offices in London, Amsterdam and Bucharest (soon opening in Dubai, Singapore and New York)
- FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst top technology companies in Europe and EMEA