Who we are in a nutshell:
👋🏻 Hi, we are FintechOS! We are an award-winning provider of SaaS-based end-to-end financial technology to digitally ambitious banks and insurers. We offer financials the speed and flexibility to create personalized and complete digital journeys through fully automated processes.
FintechOS LightHouse allows institutions to start small, think big, and scale fast – With its unique low-code, Plug’n’Play approach, FintechOS empowers banks and insurers to build and launch unique products and customer journeys in weeks rather than months.
About the role
We design future-forward financial technology, and we do it at a fast pace. With a focus on empowering everyone to leverage the FintechOS solutions, we provide extensive training programs ranging from virtual live sessions to interactive courses through our Academy.
We are looking for a technical trainer to support the delivery stream within our Product Excellence division. The primary focus is on virtual live training, but our training development methodology relies on connecting the trainer role with instructional designers and subject-matter experts for an integrated design, development, and delivery workflow.
Our training development methodology is agile-oriented, with a focus on iterative, collaborative, and adaptive development.
What you’ll be doing
- Conduct live virtual training sessions around FintechOS products and solutions according to business needs;
- Participate in training needs analysis, design, and development of training programs;
- Research and support the development of learning content according to the product owner’s objectives;
- Work closely with colleagues in the Product Excellence organization to design and deliver technical learning content across various roles and skillsets;
- Work directly with partners to deliver on-demand, specialized training programs to enhance their understanding of FintechOS’ capabilities;
- Analyze and account participant feedback: report upon knowledge gaps and training improvement areas;
- Produce training schedules, agendas, and learning outcomes.
- Extensive experience designing and delivering technical training programs on financial services, preferably targeting banking services.
- You must be comfortable engaging people of various technical abilities – from business-oriented to technical audiences.
- Previous experience in a technical (BA, developer, engineer, architect), delivery, or pre-sales role may be an advantage.
- Expert knowledge of multiple training techniques (in-person, online, recorded, etc.), and the ability to deliver technical content engagingly.
- Experience designing technical course content across multiple skillsets.
- The ability to tailor content and delivery to different personas and ability levels.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up/scale-up environment;
- Good knowledge of financial services and markets;
- Experience in digital transformation technologies;
- Client- and service-oriented approach.
- We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries in the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
- At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers.
- We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene.
- We are a venture-backed business started in Bucharest, with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, the UK, and North America.
- Scaling globally at a high speed:200+people, 3 countries, with a 100% YOY growth rate over the last years.
- More than 40+ institutions run on FintechOS technology including Erste Bank,Société Générale, Scotiabank, Nationale-Nederlanden , Hyperion Insurance Group, Vienna Insurance Group and many more. We operate in 20 markets, across four continents with a total of $85bn in assets under management and we have offices in New York, London, Amsterdam, and Bucharest.
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst the top technology companies in Europe and EMEA