About the role
You will be responsible for creating technical documents and manuals, explaining complex information in a clear and concise manner and working with internal staff. So, if you want to be part of a team of professionals who focuses on delivering a WOW experience to the customers, then continue reading…
We are currently looking for a Technical Writer, whose responsibilities will include:
- Process large amounts of information to describe functionality, workflows, tips and tricks in a clear and understandable way
- Collaborate with internal development teams to fully research the platform, gather information regarding banking/insurance industry, reports and directly use the platform in order to create the product release notes, white papers, case studies, tech marketing playbooks, online articles and associated supporting materials
- Create content for online training curricula
- As a Technical Writer, you are responsible for writing and updating the technical documentation for our software applications
- Plan and organize the technical and end-user documentation
- Follow the internal style guides, terminology and standards for the technical documentation and strive to improve them
- Review and restructure the existing documentation
- Improve documentation process in the organization
- Act as a moderator in the FintechOS community in order to provide helpful hints about using and configuring the FintechOS platform
- Modify the technical documentation based on the feedback gathered from peers, end users such as partners, professional services consultants and customer support
What you have
- Bachelor’s degree in software technologies or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in technical documentation
- 2+ years’ experience in Software Development Life Cycle
- Written and verbal fluency in the English language
- General knowledge about: data models, software application architecture (ex. web architecture); SOAP and REST services; deployment technologies
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Ability to understand technical concepts and translate them into easy-to-use instructions
- Keen attention to details
- Adaptable to changes
- Ability to work with tools like: MS Office Suite, Confluence, Madcap Flare, Targetprocess/JIRA, Zendesk, ISpring Solution
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries of the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene.
- We are a venture-backed business started in Bucharest, with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, UK, and North America.
- Scaling globally at a high speed: 200+ people, 3 countries, with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
- More than 40+ institutions run on FintechOS technology including Erste Bank, Société Générale, Scotiabank, Nationale-Nederlanden, Hyperion Insurance Group, Vienna Insurance Group and many more. We operate in 20 markets, across four continents with a total of $85bn in assets under management and we have offices in London, Amsterdam and Bucharest.
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst top technology companies in Europe and EMEA