Fintech OS SRL, Romania headquarter registered office is at: Soseaua Pipera 46D-46E-48, Oregon Park, Building C, 2nd Floor, Bucharest, Company Registration Number J40/14655/2017.
Fintech OS SRL. Is the group holding company headquartered in Romania. Each delivery centre from Central and Eastern Europe from Romania (Bucharest), from London in the UK, from the Netherlands in Amsterdam, from Austria in Wien, from Denmark in Copenhagen, are separate legal entities.
Thank you for visiting this website. We hope you’ll find the information relevant and useful and that you will enjoy reading about Fintech OS SRL Services, Solutions and Expertise.
Collection of information
Fintech OS SRL respects the right to privacy of individuals who visit our website and communicate with us electronically. Fintech OS SRL does not collect any personally identifiable information about you other than details that you affirmatively choose to submit to us (such as your name, e-mail address, job title or company name) for the purpose of accessing various downloads, such as whitepapers, eGuides, case studies or the purpose of subscribing to newsletters, etc.
Data collection through “Contact us” forms– we use the information provided in “Contact us” forms to respond to and follow up to your queries.
Data collection when applying for a position in Fintech OS SRL – we use the personal information that you submit to us for recruitment purposes only to evaluate your suitability for the role that you have applied for (including pre-employment screening) and as part of your employment file. If we won’t work together, we will retain your details for a period of twelve months from the date that we notify you that your application has been unsuccessful / you notify us of your decision not to accept the role. Please note that in certain countries, we may be required by local laws in that country to keep your details on file for a longer period.
We may also use your personal data for various purposes, including:
- Provide you relevant content about our services, solutions and products
- On marketing purposes, to provide you with personalized offers
- Website optimization
- Manage your participation to the online context
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys
- Recordkeeping, statistical analysis, research purpose
- Dispute resolution
- To ensure the effective operation of our website
We also collect your IP address to help us create relevantly and targeted online advertising, by means of third parties, in particular, Google advertising network, We collect the web pages that you visited, the date and time when they were viewed, as well as your interaction with the content of our website, i.e. FintechOS. The technologies used in order to collect such data are the cookies.
What are cookies?
An “Internet Cookie” is a file that consists of letters and numbers, which is stored on the device by which a user connects to the Internet. The cookie is completely “passive” (it does not contain software, viruses, or spyware and cannot access the information on the user’s hard drive). The lifetime of a cookie is LIMITED. Due to cookies, the website “remembers” visitors actions and preferences for a determined period of time (login, language, font size and other display preferences).
We used various types of cookies on our website, as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies – they enable you to use and seamlessly navigate across our website and use its features, such as “Registered visitor cookies”
- Functionality cookies – allow our website to remember you and provide a personal navigation experience in the future (eg: location, website size/font changes you have made in the past). Such cookies don’t track other online activities, nor gather any advertising relevant information.
- Performance cookies – collect information about how visitors use a website, the anonymize and aggregate data and are used to develop and track traffic patterns to improve how the website works Such information isn’t shared with any third party. Eg: Analytics cookie
How can I disable cookies?
Users can set up their browsers to reject cookie files. Disabling and rejecting cookies may render certain sections or pages of the website inaccessible or difficult to visit and use. You can find more information about cookies on the website www.allaboutcookies.org or https://www.youronlinechoices.com/ro.
About Google Cookies
Find out more about the cookies used by Google to store user preferences and information when viewing pages here: https://www.google.com/intl/en_ALL/help/terms_maps.html
To opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
You can accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser (depending on the browser you are using). However, you may not be able to use all features of various websites if cookies are disabled.
What types of cookies are used?
The following table contains the classification and description of the cookies used on the website www.fintechos.com:
We also use the above-described information to better customize the type of advertising that a user may see on other websites.
Legal basis for processing
We take appropriate measures to ensure that all processing of your personal information by us is lawful, depending on the purposes for which we process your information. We might process your information for the following purposes:
- you have contacted us online or you have provided your consent for receipt of email communication;
- you have given us your permission to do so in order to send you relevant content, information about our services, products, special offer;
- to comply with some legal (eg: recruiting) obligations
- legitimate interests: eg: responding to a contact request, recruitment, etc
In case you find at any time that we contacted you without the basis of our legitimate interests, we invite you to contact our Data Protection Officer.
We may share your personal information within departments and with other companies in the Fintech OS for the purposes of:
- marketing and business winning purposes
- data hosting
- potential recruitment
- third party provider(s) who provide services including: website hosting, support and maintenance, lead generation, or pre-employment screening;
- accountants, auditors, lawyers or similar advisers when we ask them to provide us with professional advice;
- search warrants or court order or acting as required or permitted by applicable laws or regulations.
We protect your personal data
Within Fintech OS the security and confidentiality of your personal data are very important, therefore we put in place all technical and operational security measures to protect your personal information for unauthorized access or use, ensuring that we can always restore information in case of data corruption, loss or disaster recovery situation.
We don’t keep your personal information for longer than is necessary
We keep your personal information only for as long as it is needed for the purpose it was collected, taking into consideration the legal factors, potential disputes and the GDPR guidelines.
Your rights in relation to your personal information:
- the right to be informed
- the right of access
- the right of rectification
- the right to the erasure of personal data
- the right to restrict processing of personal data
- the right to data portability (to any other third party, if reasonable)
- the right to object
Detailed information about your data protection rights can be found here: https://ico.org.uk/
If you have any enquiries/complaints in regards to how we have handled your information please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond in s maximum 72 hours.
Following the bookings that visitors make on our website through the booking module and through the website forms, www.fintechos.com collects email addresses but keeps them confidential, in order to send you newsletters with relevant content, while giving you the option to unsubscribe, with each newsletter. Please rest assured that the email address used by you on the website will not be shared with any third parties.
If Fintech OS has directly obtained a client’s email address when selling them a product or a service, according to the Law no. 677/2001, Fintech OS may use the concerned address for commercial communication related to similar products or services provided that it clearly and expressly offers clients the option to oppose such use through a simple and free method, both when the email address is obtained and after each message, if the client hasn’t objected initially. Each email sent by Fintech OS gives you the option to refuse to further receive marketing emails, at any time – we maintain a record of any opt-out requests that we receive.
Fintech OS website might include links to various third-party websites. Fintech OS has no control and no responsibility for such websites, either related to their content, privacy policies, security or reliability
For any request or question regarding your personal data, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Statement Of Management On Information Security Policy
Information resources, services, systems and their supporting infrastructure are strategic resources of FintechOS. Compromising these resources may lead to breaches of contract terms, compromising customer position, impairing FintechOS’ credibility and ability to achieve its objectives. Information Security contributes to the achievement of FintechOS’ mission and objectives by identifying and preventing risks, vulnerabilities and threats to information resources, services, systems, processes and related infrastructure.
The management of FintechOS will take all necessary measures to protect information resources against internal or external threats, deliberate or accidental, throughout the life of the information cycle, to ensure that:
- The information is protected against unauthorized access;
- The information is accessible only to the persons authorized to access it – confidentiality;
- The information is protected against unauthorized operations, ensuring the accuracy and protection of the information content – integrity
- The information is available and can be used when needed, and the systems that provide it can properly deal with security attacks and there are means to ensure operational continuity – availability;
- Transactions and information exchanges with other locations of the organization, with partners or customers are reliable – authenticity and non-repudiation;
- Organizational requirements and objectives are met;
- Legislative and regulatory requirements are fulfilled.
Based on the existing document, FintechOS adopts a set of Information Security Policies, which details the general principles on the protection of information resources in specific areas: internal organization, third party relations, human resources management, physical security, communications and operations management, access control, management security incidents, business continuity, ensuring compliance with internal rules and legal, regulatory and contractual rules.
FintechOS operates an Information Security Management System (ISMS) to ensure that:
- Information security risks are identified, assessed and managed;
- Suitable security measures are implemented, maintained and improved;
- Policy objectives are fulfilled.
The management of FintechOS through this declaration commits to:
- Integrating the requirements of the information security management system in the organization’s processes;
- Establishing communication channels on the importance of efficient management and compliance with the requirements of the information security management system;
- Identify, evaluate, treat and review information security risks that may affect the organization;
- Analyze the external and internal context in which the organization evolves in order to adapt ISMS policy and objectives to the new context;
- Create the framework for the continuous improvement of ISMS through monitoring measures and assessment of the performance of the actions taken.
This policy applies without discrimination to all persons / organizations / entities who have been granted access to any of the information resources, services, systems and related infrastructure within FintechOS:
- Employees with a fixed-term or indefinite employment contract;
- The organization’s suppliers;
- Other persons, entities or organizations.
All Heads of Department of the organization are directly responsible for the implementation of the Information Security Policy in their areas of responsibility.
It is the responsibility of each FintechOS employee to adhere to this policy and any other applicable policies and procedures regarding the protection of FintechOS’s information resources.
Failure to comply with this policy may lead to disciplinary action in accordance with the RIO, up to the termination of the employment contract and, in certain circumstances, civil or criminal sanctions.
Statement Of Management On Quality Policy
The quality policy is compatible with the overall strategy of the organization and with the other policies defined by the organization and supports the statement of commitment of the combined management system.
Our goal is to provide services promptly, responsibly, professionally, in compliance with regulations in the field, to meet the requirements of the customer and other stakeholders.
To achieve the goal, a Quality Management System by ISO 9001: 2015 was designed, documented, and implemented within the organization.
The general principles we follow:
- Orientation towards the interested clients and obtaining their satisfaction by providing quality services and fulfilling their requirements;
- Training and development of staff professional skills;
- Pro-quality motivation of staff;
- Involvement of all staff in the permanent improvement of the effectiveness of the quality management system, of the processes, of the provision of services;
- Establishing and monitoring the performance indicators for the quality management system processes;
- Permanent optimization of the quality level of our services
- Achieving a mutually beneficial customer-organization-supplier relationship;
- Setting and monitoring objectives and arguing data with decisions;
- Development of strategic partnerships;
- Maintaining the image and reputation of the company consolidated over the years.
As Director of the organization, I am committed to:
- provide all necessary resources for the application of the principles of the organization;
- to ensure the communication, understanding, analysis, and application of the quality policy, at all levels of the organization, as well as its availability;
- to ensure the satisfaction of the requirements, as well as the operation and continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the quality management system;
- to ensure the development of a correct, efficient work environment and by the legislation applied by the organization;
- to ensure the compatibility of the other policies of the organization with the quality policy;
- together with the entire staff of the organization to pursue the satisfaction of customer expectations in conditions of economic efficiency and professional satisfaction;
- to periodically analyze the quality policy and objectives and to continuously improve them.
All employees are directly responsible for implementing policies, procedures, and rules in their areas of responsibility.
This policy statement is communicated to all staff within the organization and staff working on behalf of or for the organization to ensure that we know and understand our objectives, legal responsibilities, and our commitment to maintaining and continuously improving the effectiveness of the quality management system.