About the role
FintechOS is a .NET web platform set up on Windows Server. It can run on one or multiple VPSs and requires .NET framework 4.5, and IIS to work. Its primary database engine is MSSQL. Setting it up requires DevOps knowledge in a Windows Server context. Other systems interact with FintechOS through APIs secured with TLS and FintechOS apps can be accessed through several authentication providers like Azure AD or Okta.
We are currently looking for a Digital Developer, that will possess expert domain knowledge and be accountable for project technical implementations. You will deal with clients’ most senior executives and by demonstrating strong leadership, you will give them the confidence to trust in our ability to deliver working solutions. Being the most senior FintechOS consultant on a project, you will be expected to demonstrate the gravitas that comes with this responsibility.
The role requires that your decision-making process considers risk and the commercial relationships between FintechOS and its clients, consistently striving to deliver value to all parties. You will be responsible for leading the Scope & Analysis phases to develop a shared vision of the end-state solution with clients.
What you’ll be doing
- Evaluate information from multiple sources, applying intuition, logic and judgement to weigh their value and relevance to the decision at hand
- Show persistence and resourcefulness in the face of obstacles; deeply motivated to deliver what was committed
- Create a shared learning and knowledge transfer environment and process across the company
- Highly experienced in the full software development lifecycle and the implementation of software solutions into client architectures
- Experienced in Agile delivery and feel comfortable tailoring it to client’s situation
- Strong expertise in data integration techniques to multiple data sources and in Security frameworks for Cloud based implementations
- MS SQL Server
What you have
- Experience with Portal/Web Content Management
- Familiar with architectural patterns such as Microservices, CQRS, event sourcing
- Have experience with server virtualisation and containers technology such as Docker, VMWare, HyperV
- Experience using API gateway, service registry, etc.
- Enterprise service bus systems
- On-prem infrastructure – networking stuff, load balancers, etc.
- Cloud infrastructure (Azure, Amazon)
We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries of the world. We’re fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene.
- We are a venture-backed business started in Bucharest, with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, UK, and North America.
- Scaling globally at a high speed: 200+ people, 3 countries, with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
- More than 40+ institutions run on FintechOS technology including Erste Bank, Société Générale, Scotiabank, Nationale-Nederlanden, Hyperion Insurance Group, Vienna Insurance Group and many more. We operate in 20 markets, across four continents with a total of $85bn in assets under management and we have offices in London, Amsterdam and Bucharest.
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst top technology companies in Europe and EMEA